First Image Impressions?

So one of the members on GAG just messaged me out of the blue and I don't know them and they messaged me saying:
"From your picture you look like a little bitch who's up her own ass and needs to be slapped!"

Um... So what are your first image impressions from my picture? Do I really come across as that type of person? Would it just be easier to change the picture? Should I ignore that random person? I don't really think I should lower myself to their level by replying.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a bully, it has nothing to do with you personally. If they think that you look like a bitch, they are just proving they have no idea about reading a person. You don't look bitchy. You look young, and you look like you are trying to mimic typical modelling facial expressions. It also looks like the photos are from a professional photo shoot, or an amateur photoshoot that is being done to work on a portfolio or something.

So... no, you don't come across as that kind of person. I wouldn't bother changing the picture, that gives them power over you that they don't deserve. Don't let their bullying affect your behaviour and your actions. Don't lower yourself by replying. Just ignore them and block them. It's the only way to deal with bullies. Especially bullies as stupid as that.

What Guys Said 14

• well it says you're 15 so I really don't think anything of your pictures. even if you weren't I wouldn't care hahaa.

just ignore it though.

• You look like a classic teen girl, but not that you look like others. You look unique and like you finding yourself. You also look very pretty (:

• Pfff fuck that guy. It's true that you look a little angry in the picture, but you look good. I think he was just trying to have a laugh and make you feel bad, and he actually succeed.

• I can see why they would say that but your 15 and those guys are just creeps who just wanna have sex with you.

• The guy who messaged you is probably a pervert or playing a sick joke. You look fine, although I would suggest that you take off your photos. You're too young and it is not safe to post photos online for everyone to see

• Hell no that's just one of the creeps on this website. Just ignore him and block him

• Lol ignore that person. Some people just try to get you all hyped up and mad and shit so don't overthink it. I don't get why people focus on the negative things people say and just throw the positive things like they don't matter.

• Id say your serious but no how to have fun knows what your goals are and how your going to get there

• There is definitely something wrong with the guy who said that. You look very cute and like a baby from your pictures :)

• Just ignore the bastard... don't change for others.. change when you want to

• No, not really. you just look like you have a lot of confidence or false confidence.

I think it's your facial experession in that picture, kind of omits a kind of cocky vibe.
    You don't seem like a "Bitch" that is a bit harsh, i would say.

• Ignore that creep. I would just block him.

• No but looks can't say the character in my opinion

• Whoever said that needs their face punched. You look just fine.

What Girls Said 4

• You look like a cute girl that is into taking model type photos.
    The impression I get off of you is that you are sweet and innocent (from your looks).

• Thanks and haha the photo is from a photo shoot last week as a birthday present from my mum. :) But aw thanks

• No problem :)

• Well that is rude. I don't believe that would ever be my first thought looking at you.
    Ignore him, he is just trying to start shit.

• Just ignore them. On the internet, people say a lot more than they would to your face because they're hiding behind a screen. don't give them the satisfaction. just asking this question affirms that they bothered you. your pictures look fine, and you don't look like a bitch.

• ignore them! your only 15 who gives a f you look stunning & you shouldn't care he/she has no respect for you.