Insecure of my arms?

It's getting hot outside but I have chubby massive arms and I'd be embarrassed to show them, what'd I do? Has anyone else had this problem, I want to be able to go out and show them!
:( Would it be best to show a picture?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I have huge, muscular arms (with some fat on them though.) I like my arms but I'm a guy, so that makes sense.

Your arms are BARELY chubby. Your arms look just fine to me. I'm sure most people think they look good.

• Take a chill pill pumpkin

• Please do not show a picture.

Okay, show a picture.

• You can get helpful opinions if you post a pic. Don't feel embarrassed. You're anon, just post it.

• Just updated :)

• You don't have to worry too much. Your arm is good, you just need little workout to make it better. Keep in mind that you have to loose your body weight too if you want to loose fat from your arm to keep body-arm ratio proper. Rest everything is fine.

• Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your arms.

Simples...

• Work out your arms. I should to

What Girls Said 2

• i have the same problem, yet when its just too hot i forget about it. All girls i know even the skinniest have arm fat, its just hard to lose, but try doing some workouts for arms, i do pilates and have some results, but weights and pushups help too

• I do haha, I do have muscle when I lift my arm it's just like they're so big when theyre down! Just updated with a picture

• Dont worry about it, they are not so big, enjoy the summer and dont sweat it ;)

• Work out for arms.