What type of person do I look like character wise?

I don't need compliments or to be rated. I'm confident enough and comfortable in my skin. I just want to know what person I come across as.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Self assured and confident but I would like to see a relaxed pose with a smile to show the serious and the light side as well. LOL I just realised I am a bit guilty of that as well on my profile.

• I would much rather see you in a larger photo and without the sunglasses on. The sunglasses make you look conceited and if you think you own the world around you. Why would you want to show us a photo iin which you are hiding one of your best features and the window to you soul - your eyes?

• You come across as a person with brown wavy hair who wears sunglasses. Such a small picture is hard to define a person with. And the sunglasses make it worse, don't you know the old saying: "The eyes are a window into a person's soul".
    How can we judge your soul or character without seeing your eyes?

• Some kind of female assassin... scary!

• Tomboyish I guess?

What Girls Said 0