What ethnicity do you think I am?

I was wondering if I look like any particular ethnicity based on my profile picture. Of course if you didn't know mine already. (What's on my profile isn't completely correct either because I do live in the Netherlands but I am mixed)

Updates:
So, for anyone curious. I am half Dutch half Antillean. My dad (Antillean) has many different European roots though, so maybe that's why many guessed all different European ethnicities.
I know I don't look Antillean at all, but my father is not that dark (black hair, dark eyes but a medium skin tone) and I basically look exactly like my mother and nothing like my father.

0|1
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say white and Mexican more on the Irish side of the white scale maybe a bit of German

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha Mexican? Really? I guess there is a little tiny bit of German somewhere in my but not much really. And maybe a little Irish too. But most Europeans have a lot of ethnicities. I have two main ones though.

• Show All
    • Yep we kinda are. But I get what you're saying.

• But are others lol

What Guys Said 17

• Who cares, you're beautiful. :-)

So many mixes of people in Europe as there are here in the States, it's really hard to tell.

So, you have Scandinavian ancestry? Maybe some German and possibly Italian?

Like I said, you're beautiful regardless of your ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like ehh european. I can´t go farther than that, it´s almost impossible to give you an exact answer. Maybe you should go to some lab and make them discover your genetic map, like that for sure you will know your ethnic background.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah maybe one day :)

• As for me, I am a mix, a super mix of genes. A mix of native American ( don´t ask me from what tribes, I have no idea), a mix of African ( from what tribe? No idea), european ( from what part of europe? More probably Spain and I don´t have no idea), maybe I have some Asian blood in me ( I have no idea). I really need to know my genetic map.

• Going say Dutch

0|0
    0|0
  • Dutch, Swedish, German are what come to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but I would guess that you are from UK or Australia

0|0
    0|0
  • you are some kind of pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignoring your update I'd probably say German

0|0
    0|0
  • Suebian Germanic

0|0
    0|0
  • Dutch based on your profile

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. Sorry lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd guess slavic, between germany and russia :D
    groetjes uit zweden :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha nope not really. Groetjes terug :)

• Show All
    • Ja, niemand gokt het. Ik lijkt ook totaal niet op m'n vader (zwart haar, donkere ogen en getinte huid). Het blonde haar, blauw groene ogen en lichte huid halen die optie al meteen weg haha.

• Inderdaad

• I'd have to guess Swedish or Swiss.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright pretty cool. I like Swedish girls they're pretty, I'm not sure about Swiss though.

• I guessed Swiss simply because of the pic with the wavy hair. Swedish women have straight blonde hair while the Swiss have wavy. You profile says you're 16 so it would be wrong of me to say anything about your figure, but Swiss women generally have a fuller bust than the Swedish. I'm just gonna leave it at that without sounding too creepy for a 26 year old talking to a 16 year old.

• Haha it's fine... Thanks I never knew how Swiss women generally looked but I guess I know now.

• you're white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedish - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but what i wanna say is that u look older than 16 ! Something like 25...

0|0
    0|0
  • white caucasian

0|0
    0|0
  • Polish... filler

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You're amazingly beautiful, I'll start with that :)
    Judging by your looks (coloring, facial features and the vibe I get) I'm going to say you could be Ukrainian. Dutch girls look more girl-next-door, Ukrainian girls look more sexy but still natural if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you tons that was very sweet! :) I'm actually not Ukrainian but glad you would describe me as sexy but natural lol.

• East European

Middle Eastern from Syria or Lebanon

Turkish

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh really? Most people guess north or west European.

• Your features are closer to the East lol. I am not talking about whiteness or blond hair:)

• Scandanavian OR Germanic. You are a beaut !

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're white mixed with labanese white

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure but has anyone ever told you that you look like Candace Swanepoel?

0|0
    0|0
  • a devil...

0|0
    1|0