Do you think this picture is unflattering?

Selfie

j
ust a different way of taking selfies than I normally would. I'm facing the sun and looking up and my eyes were like blinded haha. Let me know what you think

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a beautiful face, but the selfie isn't done very well. You're right about the sun being in your eyes. It makes you squint in the photo and that can ruin the image of how your eyes actually look. Although facing up is a good way of taking a selfie rather than facing down.

What Guys Said 6

• If you are the one in the pic then Damn !! Yes it does you justic. Very pretty young Lady

• definitely shows off your eyes and nice skin not bad

• Strong username OP we all gonna make it srs. You have some Amanda Seyfried in you.

• yr joking! yo think yor not pretty?

• nice pic.. :)

• where's the pic

What Girls Said 5

• I think its very pretty! I don't have other pictures of you to compare it with so I don't know if its more or less flattering. But that's typically the best bet w/ selfies - the camera a little bit above you, and facing a light source. It's not always the best but its usually a flattering angle. I am finding I think I look better when the camera is slightly below, myself. But I usually take it from that type of angle, like the one you took. Anyway, I think its a good picture.

• do you think this picture is unflattering?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...ubhZdG1qh4qbdo1_500.gif

• Where are you from?

• all you need is broomstick. hop on!

• Damn you're so pretty! I'm so jealous of you! Really never had a bf? Don't lie!