Am I really that ugly?

So, out of nowhere a college said I'm lucky for being a sweet girl because I was no "head turner" like two of my other colleges. When I didn't say anything she went on and said, "I'm mean, you know you're no world class beauty, right?"

and I've been thinking about it. I think I'm average, but I've never been told I was less than average.
Am I really that ugly?

• Ugly
  • Normal
The coworker who said that is a 70 year old women. She was comparing me to two other coworkers my age. I will admit, she did compare me to one model and the other girl is just very beautiful. I appreciate everyone's honesty.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer this.

There is no beautiful option because I just wanted to know if I was at least average. I just didn't want to totally wrote off what my coworker had said to me as I believe people say things for a reason.
Thank you guys for your opinion and being honest.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 28

• You are far from ugly young lady. You should have added other more positive options , because you are quite pretty

• Just based upon your face, you look quite attractive, actually.

I think the people that tell you otherwise are just jealous and/or bitter.

• u have realy nice face basically!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Who the fuck said that?
    You're really pretty!

Love the brown skin-green eyes combo.

Love your eyebrows too, you clearly maintain them and maybe some eye pencil in there but you don't do what some kardashians-wannabes do and draw eyebrows with a sharpie. If that makes sense.

• I think the coworker that suggested you are not a head turner is just bitter.

You have a great face and flawless complexion.

• Where is the beautiful option you are extremely attractive. I'd be lucky to date a girl as beautiful as you. And holy crap your eyes are amazing.

• firstly, the word you're looking for is "colleague" lol. Sorry couldn't help it. Anyways you look quite good to me. i wouldn't worry about it

• You can make some of the people happy, some of the time, but you can't make all people happy, all of the time. Don't worry about one person's opinion. Your to young to let this affect how you see yourself.

• You are extremely beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you any differently.

• Embrace yourself. Your a boss.

• You can't be serious.. You are beautiful as shit. I mean not as shit.. you know what I mean. You're attractive.

• Whoever said that to you is a jealous bitch. You are genuinely gorgeous. Have you SEEN your eyes?

• if this is ugly I've got to see the other two girls you're talking about! there's nothing wrong with you and you have amazing eyes

• I would say above average.

• Gorgeous no other way to describe it.

• I only voted normal because that was the only thing other than ugly. You aren't ugly.

• There upset because your hotter then they are

• Between me and you (& everyone else) I think she was just jealous. Truth is you're above average and its ok to feel a little insecure at times. Everyone does. Except Kanye West.

• Beautiful wasn't an option, but its my vote.

• no you're not.

• You are good looking I love your eyes ;-)

• I LOVE your eyes so much, they're just too beautiful.

• You're not as bad looking as I expected. You look like you have a nice body too :)

• You are top-of-the-morning, ma'am!

• You are gorgeous, especially your eyes. I could get lost in them.

• lol, no, you're not ugly

• I vote C Gorgeous. He is jealous probably

• Normal but with boosters like nice eyes, skin and hair, you're well turned out too, so I think you look better than average in the end. I'd be interested if you were cool.. definitely NOT ugly!

What Girls Said 26

• Unless your face connects to a morbidly obese body... there's no way your coworker was correct in her assessment.

• You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you any differently. This is why it's so important to have a good level of self-esteem and confidence, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Don't take negative comments like that to heart.

• You're not ugly at all.

• I think you're still very unusual and pretty looking. Rare to see clear green eyes on someone with flawless (Olive) skin. I think she's just saying that to be a critical bitch.

• I get the word unusual a lot. I'm part Hispanic, part Native American, part Armenian, and part Scottish.

• You're something like Kim kardashian? 😊

• Why is there no beautiful option?

• Oh god
    img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../DEAUUAGH!!!.png

Jk, you look like a brown miley cyrus. Not an insult, a lot of people find her attractive.

• Lol. That girl was jealous of you. You're really pretty! Lovely face shop, beautiful hair, cute smile :-)

• Honestly you are beautiful
    You are not ugly at all don't let her get to you when she compared you with two other girls because every girl is beautiful in their own way

• Wow. I can't believe anyone would actually say something like that. Especially to a beautiful girl like you! Your skin is lovely and your eyes are gorgeous. You're very pretty! Don't listen to whatever idiot said that to you. They were jealous.

• Your colleague was just jealous. You're really pretty. Why are women always so catty >:/

• I ask myself the same question. I think women should support each other more when it comes to this stuff, since women are usually insecure about their looks, and it's mostly women the ones that create those insecurities. But jealousy is stronger than common sense most of the time.

• Hahaha thanks :D

• No, you are pretty

• Are you wearing contacts?

• You're not ugly at all! I think you're very pretty.

• I think you're really pretty! Dont listen to what other people tell you.

• Wow. That was rude. You are pretty and I'm not saying that to be nice.

• Haters gonna hate ur pretty

• You've got them high cheek bones! :D

• Eyyy dont take her seriously. u are beautiful☺

• Omg hell no! She is just jealous and doesn't want you to feel any more special :) You are beautiful :D

• She was so obviously jealous lolol

• You are pretty! Pay no mind to the other folks who say you aren't

• You look perfectly lovely

• You are not ugly. But yes, you are average looking. I like your eyes and your hair though.

• The fuck? You're PRETTY. Sure as hell prettier than I am and I know for a fact I'm average! You're a 7 AT LEAST. 8 would be fair in most people's eyes.

She was just being a catty, jealous cunt. Now I'm actually irritated. -_-

Also, I'm promoting this myTake around because I really wanna see what people reply. :D

Basically tell me which one of these girls are you most like. ^^
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9410-guys-which-one-of-these-5-girls-would-you-date

• Are you kidding? I think you're really pretty... and gorgeous eyes... what kind of friends are they? They have no right to tell you that Whatsoever.

• Well... at least your hair is pretty.