Does my face look ugly?

I really just want honest answers, because some days I think I look absolutely terrible, and some days I'm okay. I know this is an annoying kind of question, I'm genuinely sorry about that. But you don't need to tell me I'm pretty or anything, I just want to know if I'm actually ugly. I won't get upset if you say I am, so please do be honest...

So this is me, no make-up or hair styling or anything. :/

http://oi62. tinypic. com/2a3jft. jpg

Sorry for the link, just delete the spaces please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being absolutely honest, as I don't know you so therefore there is no point in lying: I don't think you are ugly. I think you are quite attractive, so much so in fact, that I would love to see a picture of you smiling.

• Thank you. I was smiling, my face is just naturally kinda neutral, lol.

• Just being honest, my dear

• Thanks for the mho, gorgeous

What Guys Said 24

• Definitely not ugly. Please never ever think like that. You are decently pretty. you look like a girl that i would stare a lot at if i saw her at a metro/bus because i think she's attractive. That's IF i do not go talk to her in the first place to get her number and ask her out

• http://oi62.tinypic.com/2a3jft.jpg

You look noiceeee gurl

• Thanks, and thanks for showing the picture. :)

• You're a pretty woman with great hair. All of us feel sub par aesthetically at times, but you don't have anything to worry about.

• When I was younger, I would have asked you for a date in a second. You are not a beauty pageant winner but you are girl-next-door cute and that means you look approachable instead of untouchable. Hell yeah!

• Thank you. :)

• *eh hem* beauty pageant winners all wear LOTS of make up. She certainly could be a beauty pageant winner :)

• There are certainly different standards for beauty and I think my message to the asker was that, if I was the judge, she would win the competition.

• I think your pretty and see no problem with your physical appearance

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2a3jft.jpg

• You look just fine. A few minor adjustments via makeup should make you see yourself as very pretty.

• Not ugly.
    6.5/10

• Thank you for the answer.

• No you don't. You have gorgeous eyes, a lovely face and beautiful hair. Plus you just look really nice.

• not at all

• Sorry to say this but you look so freaking adorable just want to kiss xD

• No, you are pretty. Any guy that says otherwise is a misogynistic virgin.

• I don't see anything even when I delete spaces.

• Average at best

• Thanks for the honesty.

• No you're not ugly at all. You're actually very pretty

• No you are not. by the way you look greek, are you greek?

• Thanks. And no, as far as I know I don't have any Greek in me. German and English , mostly.

• ok, and you don't look ugly at all.

• You are good looking I say 8.5 and no makeup is so much better how do I look?

• no it does not.

• you could use some help. makeup wouldn't hurt.

• The honesty is appreciated.

• Puma, you don't know what natural beauty is do you? No offense of course :) I just think... look at victoria secret models without make up... she reminds me of one of them

• @Eiffelgirl21 i know what it is, thank you. Victoria Secret model? What are we drinking today? Although you don't look bad at all...

• No not at all

• Thanks

• What has you doubting your looks

• I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I pick out every flaw I can and end up only seeing those flaws. It's a habit I'm trying to break.

• You are in no way ugly, i'd say your like a 7...

• Big nose, dopey eyes, thin lips. Overall 2 or 3 out of 10.

• Very attractive, you are good

• Quite ugly, yes.

• Thanks for the honesty.

• I have a huge fetish for white girls, almost every one of them I find attractive, yet I don't really find you attractive. Just being honest. But you're not very ugly. Maybe 4/10. If you got a great body or something, you will have extra points.

• You've made yourself clear. Good to know.

• You look completely fine to me. I agree with the other user, you should smile! :D

• Thank you. I was smiling, I just have a neutral face by nature, haha.

• I agree, she should smile more show some teeth :)

What Girls Said 9

• http://oi62.tinypic.com/2a3jft.jpg

(fixed link) I think you have a nice face, but your hair cit isn't flattering.

• What do you think would look better? If you don't mind me asking.

• No problem :)

• http://pixshark.com/front-bangs.htm

try to center your bangs. check kim ks look on here. angle your hair towards your face like hers--lime a frame cut.

• You're pretty, you have great skin too. Sorry if I sound like Buffalo Bill lol

• Thank you. :) I wasn't worried til that last sentence, haha.

• Lol, sorry, I had to.

• Don't apologize, it was perfect, haha.

• you are actually very beautiful.. are you sure you think you're ugly?

• That's very sweet of you, thanks. :) Most days I do, to be honest.

• gosh that is terrible. Now, I really do understand when my boyfriend thinks I am crazy for thinking I am ugly sometimes lol He gets irritated. I think we just have "those" days. It is best to fill your life up with supporting people who think you're gorgeous and bring you up :) seriously though, I swear you are beautiful. Most girls wear lots of make up when they leave the house and etc... natural beauty is better--plus if you add a little of make up, you would blow these other girls out the water :)

• You look good, girl.

• You look just like a normal girl.

• Okay, thanks for answering.

• You're not ugly.

• No you're not.

• Thanks for the answer.

• You're beautiful

• Your definitely not ugly! Not even close;) think positively about yourself girlie... :)

• Thank you. :) I'm trying to, lol.

• Lol good! And your welcome lol