Guys, I'm 21 never had a boyfriend. I get a lot of looks but I don't get approached nearly as often. Just wondering how do I look to you?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very attractive, so looks aren't the issue. Are you shy, introverted, etc?

• Yep, I would definitely say I'm more of a shy person

• The tricky part is that shy behavior can be mistaken for uninterested behavior. If a guy knows you're interested in him, he's more likely to approach you or ask you out. You may have to break out of your comfort zone every now and then by going up to a guy you like, even if all you say is "hi."

• Hmm that's good advice I'll try it ! Even though it's easier said than done lol

What Guys Said 19

• You look very very cute. Love that hair and smile. The guys might be afraid of rejection because they think they are probably not good enough for you. Why don't you approach them? Nothing wrong or bad about girls approaching guys.

• Thank you :) I guess I'm afraid of rejection too. I always imagine the perfect scenario of just walking up to a cute guy and talking but I never build up the courage to do it. What's something you would want a girl to say to you?

• Wish I knew. Something about me kept girls away. Don't care anymore. Nothing bad about being single. I can put all my focus on building my career.

• Yep focusing on your career is a good idea but from your profile pic you seem cute to me wish I could see it closer lol

• You look pretty to me.

• You look more than fine to me!

• Jazmine its like this i think your beauty is intimidating to guys, its like they see you n probably think you are already taken or you ar eabove the bar so its no use trying for you. dont worry just ask God to derect you to the love of your life!

• You look good, don't worry about it :).

• Smile more and when you think a guy is attractive staring at him while smiling he feel like he has to approach you

• I feel like sometimes when I have tried that I come off as awkward or just weird lol

• Awkward girls for me are easier to approach because once one of us has made a fool of themselves and we're still talking we know we like each other

• Haha that's a good way too lol at it ! Wish more guys were like you !

• You're really pretty.

• Thank you 😊

• I'm pretty shy but I'll try to build up the courage next time

• I doubt you'll be turned down at all.

• Please, forgive my earlier post... I was wrong, you very attractive, And your face aswell, long black hair, lovely succulent lips...

Black beauty you are, better than nicki minaj... I wasn't thinking so sorry

• Ten. OMG ten.

• Thank you 😊

• Hmm good advice ! Thank you !

• Anytime :)

• They must be intimidated by your stunning features. My god, you are gorgeous! Love those eyes!

• may be they think you are taken so don't ask

• Maybe they do ! I guess I'm giving off that vibe.

• You are a cutie. ;-) how do I look?

• I think you're cute

• Like Oprah, if she were younger and better looking, but had less money

• They are probably scared and nervous to approach you since you are so beautiful.

• Well you got a nice pair of knockers, like good body but not so good face

• Lol damn so is my fave why Iv never had a boyfriend?

• @Jasmine1508 Please forgive me for saying that... I am baarkmann that we messaged before, i know i already apologised, but i was still in wrong...

Your face is perfect,

• Wow I'm just not reading this but thank you for the apology but you were just being honest

• If it makes you feel better, I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend, although I have been on dates and kissed and some other stuff, I've never officially been in a relationship, but seriously, you are very cute, pretty, do guys hit on you, approach or ask you out often? Or rarely or never?

• When I out at a club with friend I get hit on but that's pretty much the only time it happens. Once in a blue moon I will get hit on by myself but the guy will usually be much much older than me.

• Oh you don't like the guys that you meet in clubs?

• I would fuck you. How big are your boobs btw?

• You look great, now go approach men instead of waiting for them to come to you.