What do you think about freckles?

To begin with I absolutely adore freckles on other people, I think it's super cute. But when it comes to myself.. well I think my face looks extremely messy haha. I get freckles on my nose, cheeks, upper lip and chin. I also get a few on my forehead, hands and elbows as well lol.
It can take quite a while for me to get tanned but when I do I get this kind of deep golden brown colour and I rarely burn in the sun. I've got chocolate brown hair, blue/grey/green eyes. So I don't really know why I get freckles haha.

What do people generally think about freckles?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Love freckles! I know so many girls with freckles and I think it accentuates their facial, and other, features. Examples of this could include, Julianne Moore, Faye Reagan, Michelle Lewin (not on her face)...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I would love to find a gf with freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cute on others, but I feel insecure about mine, since I have lots of them. I have brown hair so not sure why I get so many.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them they look good on woman ;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Freckles are really cute. I have freckles myself, but I'm a redhead, so its expected. I also find freckles on dark-haired people gorgeous and unusual. I used to hate having freckles, but as I got older I realized they are actually really natural looking and guys tend to love them! I used to cover them with make-up, but now I never do. Be proud, girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think freckles on the apples of the cheeks are cute. They can be cute on other places as well, as long as they're not excessive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a friend who's face is pretty much covered in freckles and it really suits her, I don't have that much compared to her but I still find it odd looking on me lol. Thanks for your opinion! :)