Rate my facial aesthetic on the scale of 1-10?

Click here to view the picture

And why do I feel I look better in the mirror?

Most Helpful Girl

• for an Asian (not into asians), you look attractive. I would say an 8 at least

• awwww shucks lol
      "for an asian"
      Anyway , he deleted his image now I'm curious what he looks like.

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't be insecure about your looks you look amazing tbh and one day you'll find someone who appreciates you and loves you. But you must learn to love yourself first (:

• Would do alright with Asian women. But not white women.

• A smile would make you much more handsome than you already are :)

What Guys Said 5

• 0|1
    • -____-

• Don't read too hard into it. I'm Asian too so I'm pretty much making fun of myself also. I just felt like posting the picture for shits and giggles.

• I would say a decent 6

• The reason you feel you look better in the mirror is because you are used to seeing yourself like that, a mirror image. Since our faces aren't completely symmetrical it looks weird to us to see photo's of ourselves, because to us it's a reverse image. It's kinda weird, but that's psychology for ya.

• What I know is we're supposed to feel we look uglier than we actually do.

• I don't know man, people always tell me I am more attractive than I think I am haha

• Yeah, same for me. But for the average person it's otherwise.

• you look decent, especially for an Asian, you might even be able to get a white GF. you need to lift though bro.

• You mean decent for an Asian, ugly for white standards?

• Well just change your hairstyle then, it's not very hard. Lol. Are you Asian?

• lol he doesn't need to lift... I don't like guys who lift--well not their physique anyways

• our brain make us look 5 times more beautiful than reality.. its a fact.. thats y we look good i mirror