How does this artist look? (PICS) ? Please answer?

Her name is Cristina Bizu and i think she is romanian. Guys and girls i want you to tell me what you think about her apparence like body and face. Mostly i want to comment on her natural hair which is curly because mine is similar to hers. do you like or not? her are some pictures of her

alos these are two songs she sings in :

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Oh no It's haram to show these pics :( ... Just kidding she looks beautiful and I like the second picture

• did you watched the videos? i think they are more harm then the pics :P

• Haha yeah indeed... I like her face but she is too skinny. Her body is not the type I like

• I like her appearance and hair.

• The natural hair tells me she's not wanting to go the route of all but be a pioneer, she has a very sensual sexy look but well controlled!

• She looks good. I personally prefer straight hair over curly hair. But, that doesn't make her any less attractive :)

• thanks for your opinion :)

• She is so hot!! She has beautiful face and sexy body.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, she's quite pretty and her body is really nice. Her hair is nice too, it all depends on how you carry it.

• She is very beautiful

• She's really beautiful

• Pretty with makeup but not so much without it. I do like her hair and she has a great body. Gorgeous eyes as well