How do I look? Looking for honesty?

I'm open to criticism, I hoping you all keep it 100, cause the people i talk to IRL like to keep things ambiguous. Thnx!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• older (you prob get that alot), but not bad at all
    though dont wrinkle your forehead and smile!

• You're 16. Your looks will most likely change.

• Not into thug black guys but 7/10

• trust me im the furthest thing from a thug you could ever come across. I play guitar and listen to The Beatles, but thnx for the rating tho!

What Guys Said 8

• You look like a real black man who would beat the hell out every bitch that would face him in the street lol

• I'd bulk up just a little.

Eat some protien, do some pushups/situps, you'll be fine. No need to become a meathead, but still

• funny u say that cause I've been currently in the process of doing just that since about the time i took that picture. lol thnx!

• good for you man!

• No ones looks good to all so in my opinion you are fine and some girls defiantly likes your looks for sure

• Too much swag. I bet you get like 5 girls a day every day

• You look like you came from the 80's you look good

• You look cool dude. I like your style. Keep it up

• Cool and confident

• The shaven hair above your ear... only criticism i guess.

• The temple taper? it used to have a little tribal design in it, i liked it, but that pic is from like February so its gone now.