Girls, Rate me based on my looks and how I would treat a woman?

Rate 1 to 10 through 2 criteria.

My looks, based on my profile picture.

And how i would treat a woman.
If i had a girlfriend now (i dont) i would treat her as an equal, i would listen to her opinions and respect them, i would be a gentleman and do things like open doors for her.
I would respect her for her decision to have her own career and respect her intelegence.

• I would rate you 1 to 3.
    0% (0)
  • I would rate you 4 to 5.
    12% (4)
  • I would rate you 6 to 8.
    59% (20)
  • I would ratee you 9 or 10.
    6% (2)
  • I like your views, but i don't think you look good.
    9% (3)
  • I think you look good, but i don't like your views.
    3% (1)
  • See results.
    11% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Your supposed to do those things. You aren't doing anything extra or good by dong that. You are simply doing your duty.

• Your looks aren't bad like a 6,5 I think. You do have an awful mustache. Trim it or shave it is my advice.
    How you treat a woman. I like the equal thing and how you want her to develop her career, but personally, I don't like it if someone holds doors open for me haha. But that could be just me.

• You didn't spell intelligence correctly. Sorry, I giggled at that, kind of ironic. I think you're cute and seem sweet but just not a fan of the stache. I'd give you a 7

I think you seem approachable and have the right attitude! You're cute too

• I'd give you a 6. Try taking pictures at a better angle! That angle is never really flattering for anyone haha. & also id suggest maybe getting rid of the mustache. just my opinion :) you seem like a nice guy otherwise who'd know how to treat a woman.

• I rated you only based on your looks. I voted C.
    I think it's easy to talk when you're not in a relationship and we don't really know you. It sounds like you would treat her nice anyway.

• About a 7 you look a bit over average and how you treat woman is an 8/10 not many guys treat girls like that. Any girl should be proud to have you. Almost like a semiprecious item :P

• erm about an 8 & how can someones "looks" can tell how they treat a woman

• Based just on your looks I would give you a 2

Based on you treat a woman is respectable