Guys, Am I attractive?

I keep seeing this kind of question and it made me wonder what you guys might think of me.
These are i think, the best pictures i could find. (I don;t really like taking pictures of my self...,) Though my room was messy haha "Has Charecter." Am I datable just on my looks? (Though i know they arn't as important as personality etc. I ish curious. :P) If you would want to know more about my personality i can make an update on here later.

Guys, Am I attractive?

• Suppa smexy :P
    6% (4)
  • Atractive
    6% (4)
  • Cute
    15% (10)
  • Okay
    15% (10)
  • um...(personality better be worth it)
    18% (12)
  • No
    29% (19)
  • ewy gross
    11% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Oh my god some one thought i was sexy. :D Eureka! XD

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You asked so my.02...

I really don't care for the odd lip piercing. First thought is - wouldn't want to kiss that.

I think your hair could use a good professional cut/style.

You seem about 10% on the heavy side in your face. Getting in a bit better shape would trim up your facial features.

I think contacts would help too.

I don't think you are hideous just pointing out some areas that where a little effort might go a long way.

Also remember you are still growing and things will change. Keep smiling and a positive attitude and outlook lessens a lot of flaws. Ie that can carry you much more than looks.

Best of luck in the future

• Okay, this is the best opinion i've read. :) thank you i really appreciate that. With the hair and contacts it's more about the money or insurance. I'm working on being in better shape to. :)

What Guys Said 17

• I kinda like your body but not so much your face sorry you're not attractive to me.

• I don’t like to tell people that they aren’t attractive or sexy looking. Having self confidence helps a lot. When someone says your ugly or fat and your self confidence is already next to little or nothing. That will only drop it further which sucks and is very hurtfull. I personally hated it when I would hear a buddy of mine tell his girlfriend that she is fat! Especially if they look great to me. I could never understand why a guy would say that to his girl. But they would always call me a fat fuck too but it never really bothered me, being a guy you just gotta learn to roll with the punches.

• If you lose the glasses and the weight and smile bettter that might help. Otherwise no sorry... I might not be the most handsome guy out there too so take what you'd like

• You're okay. So long as you don't forget to truly love and care for yourself, you shouldn't have any problems.

• Thank you! I struggle with self love for more personal issues but I've gotten sooo much better with respecting my body and my heart.:)

• Lose more wieght

• Kudos for being brave enough to post this, I couldn't to be honest lol.

• Thank you. ^.^ I was kinda nervous about it. I got a better reaction than i expected haha.

• You're not hot but you aren't ugly either 😊

• Thank you. ^.^

• whooo there boy. VIP access only haha X) Though from how it looks there is no VIP XD I'm as mediocre as i though.

• Hahaha boobs are boobs no category matters n sorry for that comment I was a little horny that time 😜 LOL 😁

• You're attractive just the way you are.

• Uh, not really, not to me at least.

• I like your lip piercing :) I have snakebites.

• yay snakebites! I was thinking of doing the other side. :) Maybe my tongue. I don;t want to go over board though.

• Omg really? I wouldn't do that lol. Did it have problems healing?

• No, she pinched my lip, stabbed it, put in the ring. (The only real pain was slight discomfort from her trying to get the ring in.) and then it healed really well. ^.^

• I would change your hairstyle and lip piercing. I personally am fine with a little weight but I can't encourage it because it's unhealthy. I would also give you some more brighter colors, right now (no offense) you look like the typical ''My parents are to blame for all my mistakes'' type of girls.

• I was just thinking the same thing. My sister was like that, she ''ran away'' with her bf. Though by the time she left everyone was happy to see her gone.

• That is quite alright my friend. ''It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'' -Aristotle

• Hah! :) Thank you for the comment. I personally am working on my weight as i want to be more healthy. Not necessarily beautiful just happy healthy. Beauty is an opinion obviously. I go back in forth fashion wise from very very bright to black. at the time with the first picture i just wanted to wear my Ozzy tank top but i didn't have any bright colored sweaters. I need to get rid of that one. Luckily i am not that kind of girl.:)

• you're cute, try not to be so self conscious, and dont pay any attention to some of these responses

• I picked "okay"

• yes I give you a 6-7.

• yeah you are hot

• Post your nude pic ill tell whether your hot

• No. I wouldn't do a doubletake on the street. Or notice you ever.