Guys, Too provocative for facebook?

Guys, Too provocative for facebook?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, especially if your kids or anyone else you are related to can see that. It's not a good idea if any of your coworkers or even your boss sees this. I'm not saying I hate it, but is it too provocative to others? Probably. If I were you, I wouldn't post it or I would take it down immediately.

• Depends on who you have on Facebook, I suppose. If it's just friends and stuff, it would probably be fine. If you have a lot of family, especially extended family, it may be considered a bit provocative. You'll get the attention of any creepy uncles lurking in the family tree or whatever. But it won't get you banned or anything like that. It's not too provocative from a 'is this against their site's rules' point of view. It'll be up to you to decide that based on who will be seeing it.

• No hate but to me yes. That should be like something you text to your boyfriend or something. I mean I'm all for looking at boobs but its a little too provocative

• Send the kids away, QUICK!!

• nah... i've seen more provocative than this basically!

• Thats the type of Thing you put on your p*rn Audition Resumé, Not Facebook ;P

• nah I have seen far worse erm... pics on face book, if you are unsure then just limit the people that can view it

• depends who is reading your FB i guess, not the biggest slab of p*rn ever but perhaps a tad racey if yer grannie is online. nothing to do with your employer, its your social space in your time unless you are on it at work of course

• Yes! omg haha

• Yes too much of your left boob, but it is a hot picture.

• No... I've seen more on facebook

• Its a sexy pic I like it. Not everyone will like it on fb and you might get some unfriends

• what naw at all

• yuck!

... ...

• yuck, lose some weight before u start positing pics like that on any site

• cover up dem tits, you ho

• Its not a bad pick at all... good for fb

• Well, send it on there, and if it is, it'll be reported. It's all in taking chances, yes?

• Nah, it's just the left tit and a top-down view on the cleavage.