Would you think I have a boyfriend & What type of girl would you think I am?

I want to know people's perception of me without knowing who I am

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were to guess, I would say you probably don’t have a bf and if you did, you look lonely and defiantly not in love. Seems like you don’t have a lot of confidence, have never really be told you are pretty but you are. You seem lost. You are possibly the type that likes to please her man but does not have anyone to appreciate you. You are pretty and no one truly sees or wants to get to know the real you. You may just settle for less that you deserve.

You are a beautiful woman who has not been appreciated for who you are.

You look like you could use a kiss.

• Wow that is quite distanced from reality, specially the pleasing part. Is interesting to see how others view the same "image" reason why I am asking this questions :)

What Guys Said 13

• You're definitely above average in looks. You seem possibly cynical or introverted but would enjoy good one on one conversation. Im not sure if I'd think you had a boyfriend, the common assumption is that attractive girls sleep around and aren't single for long but I think the reality is that the average looking girls are the ones who are sleeping around the most while the attractive girl often get written off. That's not always the case so it's hard to say just going off a picture. So I'm going to say that you're single and aren't really one to sleep around.

then again I'm just pulling all of this out of my ass so maybe I'm wrong about everything in which case I'm very embarrassed 😳

• I really like your view on the image. I must say somethings are true and some are not , which? Up to your imagination :)

• And thank you !

• To me you look like you would be taken. And you look like a real laid back down to earth girl. A girl who also has a great sense of humor and also intellagnet.

• I don't know About the boyfriend.

But by looking at you, I'd say you were into your Modern Art / Fashion / Photography. All that Creative stuff.

• Nice point of view ! I can say that I am creative but more in the music and writing area. I do love photography as well :)

• You look like you have a wicked sense of humour and don't take any BS. But you're also sweet and kind and most people get along great with you.

Your boyfriend is probably a god among men to have a girl like you.

• maybe u have a bf basically...

and i'd say u r into 70s black disco/soul basically

• Young classy sophisicated woman - Very beautiful would expect you to have a boyfriend.

• Yes, I'd assume you have a boyfriend. You seem like a nice person, maybe a little freaky.

• You have am an.

You are annoyingly artistic.

• you look like you have a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a sugar daddy, probably a few MILFs and Cougars on the side as well.

you look like Beyonce. and I bet you are WILD in bed

• Yes I would think you do.

• Yes just to look at your pics I would think your respecful and confident probably have a very fun personality! I would think you very much have an amazing boyfriend because most beautiful women do!

• you look very bold and on your own! but by looks i'll say you have beautiful face and body (9/10). from your eyes i can say your planner and ambitious person (may be dedicated to work).

• so cute :P

What Girls Said 5

• I would assume you are single just because you look strong and independent and selective about who you date and I would imagine you are waiting for the right person to come alone. I would picture you as intelligent, hard working, conservative, somewhat pure, athletic and middle class.

• Well you're definitely pretty enough to (basically you're gorgeous ahaa)
    but since you're asking here, i would guess no you dont :P

• And you'd be right.

• I asked that question for other reasons @despondency To be more specific, because of a guy I am interested in and I see has interest in me also but doesn't approach me which led me to the conclusion that he may think I am dating someone. I like to see how diverse everyone's way of thinking can be and gag is a great place for that! :)

• yaay so i guessed right ^.^
      but doubt you're gonna stay single for long then ahha :)

• You're REALLY beautiful.

I could never tell if you had a bf or not, but you look like a lot of fun.

• very pretty

• You look really beautiful and I don't know what I would think. But you look nice