Why are girls proud to be slut but not ugly?

I've heard teen girls say that they'd rather their crush think she's a slut than have him think she's ugly. And not only that girls participate in slut walks but not ugly walks?

Most Helpful Girl

• The "slut walk" originated in Toronto, after a police officer was giving a talk at a university campus about crime prevention and said, "I've been told I'm not supposed to say this – however, women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimized."

The "slut walk" is a protest against the myth that women are sexually assaulted because of what they're wearing, that women are responsible for being sexually assaulted because of how they dress or because they are sexually active, etc.

I have no idea what an "ugly walk" would be.

• Thanks for telling us this?

• My point is that your question doesn't make sense.

• Thanks for your input?

What Girls Said 3

• I am a slut hahah no i am not. Not everyone a slut.

• I guess she's know she pretty to be bang by

• "at least a slut is fuckable, but an ugly person is not" this is probably her train of thought.

Great point, I think everybody likes to feel wanted, or attractive including girls. some stupid girls complain and say that men objectify them, but that's better than not ever being like or ignored

What Guys Said 2

• What?

No man thinks someone is ugly, their penis says so, its not an active decision and different guys have different reactions.

If a girl is slutty it means its easy to get laid, this is an advantage for teenage boys looking to get in the practice but thats just it (its not permanent and certainly not amazing or good sex). Being slutty slightly after 18 again is fine for guys who want a non permanent or lasting relationship. As their looks fade or even if they were not particularly attractive to begin with, their ugly personality and appearance shows after that and men are no longer interested (unless super drunk).

So dude they're mental if they're acing slutty, and they're not the ones to be looking at, its the ones who are normal/non popular or not as pretty as the slutty ones are the best ones to be interested in. Even if they pretend to be slutty because they dont value themselves highly/think theyre ugly. That is an ugly trait within in them, and unless you want to spend (years) telling them that they are pretty, until they listen to you or take an interest in you, then go for it. But if i had the option i would never do that again if i was a teenager, i'd honestly not bother with girls. You'll actually find they'll come to you if they like you at their age. when you're in UNI/Colege, do the same thing and the chicks will go crazy for you.

• 0|0