Guys, bra size?

Guys, my bra size is a B-cup. Is that a good size?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls seem to be obsessed with the size of their boobs and, apparently, they think all guys are looking for big boobs. There are some guys who look for nothing but big boobs; these guys are a minority. There are some men who prefer women with small boobs, I think because it makes them look younger and more innocent. I prefer smaller boobs. To me, 34-A boobs are perfect on a petite girl. Other guys, I think the majority, don't have a preference as long as you have two boobs with nipples and they are not humongous like watermelons. The two most important things about boobs are that they are proportionate to your body and that you not obsess and become self-conscious about them. There are small chested women who are extremely sexy and a girl with small boobs has every right to act confident and alluring.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm a huge fan of both A and B cup sizes. C can be okay too if it looks right.

so I think a B-cup is perfect.

• It's fine as long as the shape and proportion is good. That's more important.

• Good size for what?

If you mean to ask whether or not it's attractive, well, that depends on who you're asking. Everyone has a different opinion - it doesn't really matter.

• Don't matter. Just cuz you've got big boobs doesn't make someone pretty. It's the face you should focus on

• No. ------

• Doesn't really matter. Don't over think little things like this.. lol see what I did there? Okay that was messed up lol

• No, I prefer d cup

• Depends on person to person... overall shape of your body

• Lauren, I think that a B cup is the ideal size. Not too small and not overwhelming.

• what is a bra size... can you eat that? ;D

• absolutely good all sizes are nice and I'm a fan of small ones

• A B cup -is a nice size. :)

• dont even know what that means

• its perfect

• what i care is about boobs not bra..

• B size is 32 i think

• YUSSSS, oh well, you got the idea.

• C's are the national, if not world average, regardless of the number