Guys, Do I look like I am in relatively good shape?

I have gained ten pounds since, although I plan on losing some weight and getting my life back together

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I am certain that the ten pounds you gained probably helped to fill your upper body out a little. Even though you are a little knock-kneed, I love your nice round hips and thighs the best. Just perfect! The only thing is, we can't see your face! I would love to see you from the neck up to put body with head!

What Guys Said 17

• You're overweight in that photo. You should lose like 10 pounds to look more decent, not fit, just decent. I mean, nobody is perfect and I'm not saying I'm Mr. Ripped Body but you asked so I am telling you.

• Don't worry too much about things - You have a good base there maybe tone up rather than lose weight - Your stomach area looks quite slim already.

• Yeah, you look like your in pretty good shape.

• You look good.

• Looks good.

Good luck with the fitness.

• I can't really tell of you are "fit" or not, but i can safely say that you have a great figure! 😀

• Hard to tell from that photo, but you seem to fit inbetween those walls, so nothing to worry about!

• Upper body is better than the lower part so you should focus on legs n arms n belly😊👌👍

• you look fineee gurl

• Chubby...

... ...

• I think you look great. I love the shorts and the way they fit.

• I think you look good.

• your legs are fat so no

• You look good.

• You should do some squats for sure

• you looks perfect to me

• You look pretty sexy to me.