Guys, Do I look like I am in relatively good shape?

I have gained ten pounds since, although I plan on losing some weight and getting my life back together
Guys, Do I look like I am in relatively good shape?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am certain that the ten pounds you gained probably helped to fill your upper body out a little. Even though you are a little knock-kneed, I love your nice round hips and thighs the best. Just perfect! The only thing is, we can't see your face! I would love to see you from the neck up to put body with head!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• You're overweight in that photo. You should lose like 10 pounds to look more decent, not fit, just decent. I mean, nobody is perfect and I'm not saying I'm Mr. Ripped Body but you asked so I am telling you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry too much about things - You have a good base there maybe tone up rather than lose weight - Your stomach area looks quite slim already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you look like your in pretty good shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good.

Good luck with the fitness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really tell of you are "fit" or not, but i can safely say that you have a great figure! 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell from that photo, but you seem to fit inbetween those walls, so nothing to worry about!

0|0
    0|0
  • Upper body is better than the lower part so you should focus on legs n arms n belly😊👌👍

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fineee gurl

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby...

... ...

0|1
    0|1
  • I think you look great. I love the shorts and the way they fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • your legs are fat so no

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should do some squats for sure