Who's your celeb look alike? Do I have a celebrity look alike?

Who's your celebirty look alike? Do I look like any celebirty? All my other friends say they look like this or that celebirty, but I don't have any clue w
Who's your celeb look alike? Do I have a celebrity look alike?

hy I look like or if I look like any one? I've includeda photo of myself with out any filters or makeup to help you a bit more! The others have iPhone filters and I have makeup on in them.

Updates:
Who's your celebirty look alike? Do I look like any celebirty? All my other friends say they look like this or that celebirty, but I don't have any clue who I look like or if I look like any one? I've included a photo of myself with out any filters or makeup to help you a bit more! The others have iPhone filters and I have makeup on in them.

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• 1) Mistaken for the bad guy from Karate Kid (multiple times)
    2) young Robert Redford
    3) Liam Neeson (few girls have mentioned)

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I love Liam Nessons movies, he's sooo good!!

• Maybe Piper Perabo? I don't know. You might be a mix of celebrities. I doubt I have a celeb look alike. Which I suppose is good, because then I can be my own celebrity!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • My celebrity look alike is pretty much any Asian actors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Russell peters... nah I'm kidding but I don't know any Bollywood actors that look like me

1|0
    0|0
  • I get told I look like Johnny Depp all the time, kinda annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • you can be another celeb. you're pretty :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Some people say I look like Anne Hathaway a little bit because of my arched eyebrows, hair and eye colors, and eye shape. by the way you look like Kristen Bell to me! You're very pretty. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • People tell me Blake Lively but I'm not so sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like a combination between Kay Panabaker ( tiviseries.mobi/.../kay-panabaker-pictures-4.jpg ) and just a bit of Jennifer Lawrence
    What about me? I've always wanted to know.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one. When I was little I looked like Audry Hepburn. Now, when I don't wear makeup people have often said I look like shakira, with makeup people have said I look like Lana Del Rey. So I'm going to safely say I look like myself. Okay? Okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look like a cross between Zhang Zi Yi and Lucy Liu.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chloe from dance moms

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? by the way I love that show! Do you? It so said she had to leave because she couldn't take Abby harassing her anymore.

• Show All
    • Yea, you are very right.

• I don't think I have a celebrity lookalike

1|0
    0|0
  • People said the following about me
    1) Catherine Zeta Jones
    2) SOphia Vergara (must be the hair)

1|0
    0|0
    • You look like someone I've seen before but I can't put my finger on it right now! It's driving me crazy lol

• I get Milla Jovovich a lot and Jessie J

1|0
    0|0
  • you remind me a bit of hayden panettiere!! & I don't think I really look like any! lol any ideas?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know I'll try to find one and get back to you.:)

• I heard I look like Ariana Grande

1|0
    0|0
  • I get Jodie Foster or Helen Hunt.

0|0
    0|0