In all seriousness, is my weight gain that obvious (The photo on the left is more recent)?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• lol you again.

Yes. It is. But you can't really compare those two photos. For one, the older pick has you in jeans and a different kind of shirt. Two, your hair is covering up half your upper body in both pics. Three, the older photo has the counter top hiding half your legs.

I'll be honest you seem to look a lot better in the older photo tho, even with those issues I pointed out above. You have to remember, 10 pounds is a lot for a girl because there is less muscle to offset it.

• The politically-correct shit I'm seeing here is making me sick. I suppose we should all let ourselves go and look like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers, so long as we feel good about ourselves right? And no, asker, you don't look like that I'm just making a point.

• Actually no. I've dated women your size and one that was bigger actually. But yea normally they're taller than me lol. I'm only 5'6" I've never dated a super tone woman tho. They tend to be really superficial so I stay away from them.

• I actually thought you looked kinda hot in the earlier photo. Like I said in your last post... lose 10 pounds... and that obviously proves me right.

• Girl, your wearing different clothing! Unless you can't fit into those other jeans, I would say no. Even if you were bigger, it's not by much.

• Would've been easier if you wore the same clothes but I don't see a difference.

• Not obvious from those pics

• Ah! It's you again! I recognize those luscious legs! I don't know what it is you are worrying about. My preference would be to put on another 10-15 lbs. around your hips/belly/sides. You would look really healthy then!

• It's hard to say cause of different clothes your wearing but you look good

• I probably wouldn't have noticed if you didn't acknowledge it beforehand.

• No, it's really not that obvious at all. You're perfectly fine and should be happy with you!

• It's hard to say, so not really.

• You look exactly the same

• I can't tell any difference between the two

• I can't really tell.

• I like both pics you have a sexy body ;-)

• i can see that u lost like 10g

• yeah, pic on the right looks much better

• slightly but you look much better in the right photo

• It looks like youve gained about 10lbs. Its not that bad, but it is slightly noticeable.

What Girls Said 10

• It's pretty difficult to tell since you're wearing a loose-fitting shirt in the left photo, so we can't see the accentuation of your curves. However, you look like you're a perfectly healthy weight in both pictures. Try not to let society mess with your self-esteem and self-worth.

• Tbh just a bit.

• maybe the top u r wearing makes it look that obvious n based on that yes u have gained a little not to worry about

• A tiny bit but it's nothing major, not anything anyone would bring attention to.

• Your wrist looks not as defined and the hair tie seems a little tighter in the recent photo but other than that, I can't tell that much. If you took a head shot prob could tell better since when people gain weight, usually it goes to the face first

• I don't see much of a difference

• It'd be helpful if you were wearing the same outfit in the two pictures. From what I see your hips got a little wider that's it.

• it's hard to tell because you're pretty covered in the right photo, however just looking at the two there doesn't seem to be much of a difference.

• Nah - you look the same in both.

• Can't tell. Your shirt is loose