Here's what I look without makeup @sobg71124. So do I look good without it?

here's what I look without makeup @sobg71124. So do I look good without it?

• No you look ugly
    2% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Average
    32% (13)16% (6)24% (19)Vote
  • Pretty
    52% (21)53% (20)53% (41)Vote
  • Alittle above average
    8% (3)13% (5)10% (8)Vote
  • One of the worst I've ever seen
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • One of the best I've ever seen
    6% (2)13% (5)9% (7)Vote
  • Other (plz be specific in the comments below)
    0% (0)2% (1)1% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@sobg71124

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan of the hairstyle. It shouldn't all be going to the back. Voted B).

1|0
    0|1
    • True, so is it my hairstyle that made you vote b, or was it I'm just average. Because I'm just surprised at that rating even, I thought it would mostly be ugly, to be completely honest. I don't think I'm even average I don't even go to the doctors without makeup if I'm sick.

• Nah, I have seen ugly, you're not that. I just think there can be a more optimal hairstyle that suits you better.

• I have naturally wavy so by the end of the day its so frizzy it almost looks teased lol

What Guys Said 10

• Pretty. I actually think you look a lot better in these pictures than you do in your profile picture. These ones seem a lot more natural. Which shouldn't be surprising, I suppose. Nice eyes, good skin. I like hair back, personally, though I know a lot of people prefer it down, so that is helping as well. It shows off the shape of your face nicely I find.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a pretty girl with a nice smile and healthy hair. Very nice.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh, my word! See what I meant? You look so much more beautiful without makeup! And naturally so. It makes you look approachable, where the one with makeup is intimidating/standoffish... Also, modest, pure. And that's a huge compliment!

2|0
    0|0
  • Kinda pretty. Maybe make your eyes smaller in the expression.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect! Thats natural beauty!

2|0
    0|0
  • you're beautiful without make-up, i wish i could see you with "little" make up.. you'll look gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • probably the best looking girl on this site without make up, well done

2|0
    0|0
  • You look very pretty. Your face lights up when you smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • For me you'r slightly above average.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• You look good. Why are you worrying about your look? You are just 14. Just enjoy your life, have fun ^^
    There will be always some people who do not like you judge you etc. You can not please all the people.

1|0
    0|0
  • you look pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great without makeup. Makeup just lets you pop more. Like how you have the mascara and eyeliner around your eyes to liven them up.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't need make up as a teen.. You already look good..

Are you hitting on an older man here?

1|0
    0|0
    • No I was in a disaggreance that all woman look good without make up they are much better looking all natural, which I said many do but I am not one of those girls. But he thought I would so I put a pic up of myself without makeup because I wanted prove that I as well as many others agreed With me that I dont

• You look really pretty and have a beautiful smile. Hair would look nice in different style as well. But so would mine or anyones if They styled it different XD

1|0
    0|0
  • youve got nice skin and you're so cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i like how u look without makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • You have really nice skin goodness.

I think you're just fine darlin 😙

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, my skin is the one thing I like.

• You honestly don't even need any face makeup lol. Or makeup at all really, you're pretty

• Thanks

• you're pretty :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Your pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • you look like this girl janelle she's so sweet

1|0
    0|0