Guys, Guys : do u ignore a pretty girl because you think she's stuck up?

Guys : do u ignore a pretty girl because you think she's stuck up? Or maybe act as if she's invisible

• Yes
    49% (21)
  • No
    23% (10)
  • Maybe once or twice
    28% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I typically don't pay much attention to girls I find super attractive unless she shows an effort to talk to me. I imagine she isn't going to be interested in me or is so use to guys hitting on her that she will assume I am hitting on her even when I am not. I try not to be rude to her, but I don't make an effort to get to know her.

What Guys Said 12

• This is a STUPID question. I would ignore a girl who is stuck up whether they are pretty or not!!
    If I come across a "pretty girl" I don't ignore her because she is pretty. I would only ignore her If I spoke to her / got to know her, and then realised that she is stuck up.

*Note: I'm reading in the comments that people are saying that they like confident girls. Being stuck up is completely not the same thing as being confident - they are almost opposites. People who are stuck up are usually arrogant, and thus self-insecure.

• I don't think all pretty girls are stuck up. Usually it's the "hot" girls but even then it's not 100%. I'd wait for her to show me that she's stuck up before I decide to ignore her.

• No, but it depends on her non-verbal language. Some people you can tell that they're stuck up just due to how they walk, how they carry themselves and all that. So I wouldn't think a girl is stuck up just because she's pretty.

• I show her the same courtesy I would anyone else, initially. You know, greetings and good mornings.

And if she reacts like I'm a leper, I'm probably never going to look in her direction again.

• Being stuck up is not expressed by pretiness but by behaviour. If I ignore a girl it's probably because she's gorgeous and I'm too shy / not worth her time.

• I'm totally into confident girls. If a girl is confident, sexy and ambitious it's game over for me.

Therefore, I'll never ignore a pretty girl that might appear at first glance to be "stuck up"

• Noooope. In fact I'll compliment her and maybe even flirt with her.

• If she's stuck up or arrogant, i don't want to have anything to do with her, i don't care how good she looks. That's just a sign of a head case bitch.

• No, but I can see through people really well & will know all kinds of things in a very short time.

• if the girl is beautiful. :P

• I base that on body language, not looks

• I won't ignore her instantly, I'll have to find out it she's "stuck up" or not first