What do you think of breast implants?

I'm getting breast implants because I literally have like, no boobs. I struggle to fill out an a cup.
I just want to know what people think of implants?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather date someone with small boobs (or no boobs, like you said), than the one with fake boobs. And most men on this site have given similar responses to these kind of questions.

Fake boobs are a HUGE turn off for me. And I have ZERO preference regarding breast size.

What Guys Said 19

• Not interested in fake regardless of the size. I like smaller boobs anyway, but mainly what you were naturally endowed with. And the personality of girls who are comfortable with their own boobs is far better than those who strive to have big breasts through implants.

• If it bothers you that much then okay. Just don't make them too big. Takes some time getting used to after not having them for several years. But guys don't mind and many don't care if you have no boobs. If you can still be positive and comfortable in your body then you are all good.

• I hate the very idea of it. It's superficial to want to change everything about yourself based on insecurities. I'm not picky when it comes to this, I'd love any size before I like implants.

• I'm on the fence about it between it being okay and not okay. I think it's empowering for a person to be able to change their bodies to their own liking. But other times I feel like there's a problem with hating your own body, as a part of yourself, enough to undergo surgery just for aesthetic reasons. But then it's contradictory because that's my opinion of how someone should manage his/her body, which I'd be against in the first place. But at the end of the day, it only makes people happier.

• unless you have no breast I can't stand them

• I think they are a waste of time and money.

• Don't bother. It's not a big deal.

• Don't do it. There are guys who will love you as you are.

My girlfriend was very small-breasted at your age. Eventually she had a child and now she's a C or D cup. And they are "way up firm and high", really pretty amazing for her age.

• 0|0
    • no pic, no opinion. come back here when you get your boobs and post pics.

• I personally think they are extremely ugly and they ruin everything that is sexy about a woman's body. Flat chested / small boobs = perfectly fine!

• 0|0
  • I'm not a breast guy, so I'm not a fan.

• Fake boobs are weird, they're a turn off for me.

• Fake tits aren't going to make you more romantically compatible with another guy, all they're going to do is give horny guys something to stare at and want to fuck you just a little bit more.

• I think they are nice when they are not son in excess a 5.2 girls whose weight is 90 lbs doesn't need did but I think big breast might give women confidence plus they're nice to look at

• As long as they aren't ridiculously huge and noticeably fake I wouldn't mind. C cups are my preference. If you think it'll make you feel more confident, I say go for it.

• As long as they're not huge and obviously fake implants don't bother me

• I prefer a girl with no boobs or small boobs over a girl with fake ones. It is a mayor turn off.

• don't know anything about breast implants.

• I'd rather the girl be flat chested then have implants

What Girls Said 5

• i dislike the concept. i think they are stupid and just make women feel like their natural bodies aren't good enough.
    pretty sure there were some small boobied women around before this shit was invented and they survived just fine.

embrace ur size and dont let all this fake ass crap lure u in. you'd regret it.

i just found this image that i think I'm in love with.
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...v5rn61rlae0wo1_1280.jpg

• as long as they aren't ridiculously huge and that they are used for a valid reason then its fine

• It can help you gain your confidence but it may cause some discomfort. Back pain, skin irritation, etc, hope you go over the possible side effects before you get the procedure

• Nothing much.

• Take steps wisely take your guys friends opinions