Guys, Sexy underpants? Granny underpants?

Ok. So a guy from university walked in on me in the public university showers and bethroom on campus.,
he started making fun of me because i was wearing "granny underpants"
Ok. Im asking u guys here to vote on a poll telling me that he is wrong!
he is a prick and an ass hole,
they r poison purple underpants with a floral pettern on them. They r supposed to go up my ass. But i pulled down for this pic. Im in my university room.

• granny underpants
    4% (3)
  • 💜hot 💜
    62% (43)
  • looks good 👌👌😉😉😜
    19% (13)
  • ugly af
    15% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

31

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• He doesn't know what he is talking about and is so immature to making fun of you in this manner... he is just highlighting the fact that he likes to flick through skimpy lingerie catalogs.
    You look fantastic... I wouldn't be poking fun at you at all...

• Those are some hot undies. Def not granny pants. Great pic.

• You have a great enough body that i honestly couldn't care less what kind of underwear you wear. I don't think they are "granny underpants" anyway.

• Its not about the style of the underwear, its about who is wearing the under wear any under wear would look hot on you ;)

• Granny underpants any day... jk... You look awesome the way you are and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Those people are just idiots.

• I will say they are "Hot" they look nice i wouldn't pay them guys any mind

• Whatever those are, ya look hot!

• Is that really you in those pictures? In your profile pic you have blond hair, but in these pics you have brunette hair...

• The ones you're wearing look really sexy. He's either messing with you or he's stupid

• those are known as bikini style. i asked a question about this acutally weather people mix up anything thats not a thong with granny panties.

• In my book those are not granny u/pants because I hate them when my wife wears them

• Duh it's fake, if it were her she'd have a profile pic up at least, lol. How stupid...

• Thanks for showing these. You look hot in them. Great way to wake up for me. Seeing you in those got my blood flowing.

• You have to keep in mind that most of these men have no standards

• Good holy hell you're hot

Looks like you have a gay neighbor LOL

• Actually, you're very sexy, so, I don't know if the pants will change anything.

• Looks okay. You have very nice legs though ;)

• With those legs anything looks hot... Damn.

• it would be nice if u had an ass... but u dont

• damn your thighs are the definition of drumsticks

• you my lady are extremely pretty
    i wouldn't worry about him like you say he's an arse

• The panties you are wearing in that pic are HOT. I hate to say what they are making me do right now.

• You're so amazing honey. yes that guy is gay all the way

• Wow... that pic is incredibly hot! However voted ugly af must be out of his mind :S.

• hot. body and underwear.

• dont like them, they would look decent though if your ass didn't look like it's been hit with a shovel

• its not hot or ugly its just... underwear. I find the mini checks really sexy tho

• Ugly, hideous, made me vomit. Burn them now.

• Wow you have a good
    looking body and sexy wish i could see your face and rest your body too :)

• well if you want to see the face i can't help you but i know where you can prob find the actual person in the picture

• Do you know the Girl in the photo?

• I think this is softcore p*rn