I hope this doesn't get marked down as a repost... no one answered last time and I gave it a really weird name so I dont blame them๐Ÿ˜‚, well here's a pic of me
Afro or Mohawk?
and I have a shitty puff of hair ๐Ÿ˜ , so I'm planning to cut it into a Mohawk tomorrow, yay or nay?

• Do it! You can't rock the emo cut so get this!!! Yeessss!!
  • Eww D:

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• A Mohawk 👍

• no mohawk. your hair suits you.

• None of those options. You look fine just the way you are

What Guys Said 4

• Looks like your hair is pretty curly, how would a mohawk make that any better?

• Because I have REALLY strong jell and its curly enough that it would stick up on its own, I would just be able to look less like a mushroom

• I personally hate the fro and too stay different and not get an average cut i want the hawk...

• Well if you want to be different and stand out, a mohawk would certainly do it, if that's what you're asking :'D

• Your 15 so go with the hawk. This is the only time you can do that (mostly). Have fun and go wild.

• LMAO @ the vote poles😂😂😂

• Go with a hawk. Try it out and see if you like it. You will need a strong gel to hold it up.
    Have fun with it.