How hideous are my looks?

do i have ugly features or need a make over? got bad remarks so asking..

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't call u ugly but you should probably curl your hair and shape your eyebrows.

• Where is the photo?

• the guy i like won't even talk to me.. coz he saw that pic.. told his friend i am not beautiful, ugly

• @dudeman.. tryin to send u message.. can't

What Guys Said 9

• You need Jesus to touch that face and heal it of the curse that is your skin.

• Where is the photo?

• no idea, you're anonymous

• Where are you?

• How can anyone tell there is no pic of you

• Brb using imagination since no pics

• The question mark in the middle of your head is a bit unattractive but your hair is kinda cute

• How are we supposed to answer if you're anonymous

• You are not hideous. You are an attractive person.

• why some people sayi am ugly?

• :( esp attractive people

• I have no idea. Don't listen to them!

What Girls Said 9

• People who call you ugly are just very insecure, sad people who raise their egos through putting others down. You shouldn't let what other people say get to you. They'll continue if they know it's doing something. It's just one or two remarks that are in the past now. Embrace your looks and who you are. Don't give one emotion or minute towards thinking about those who say bad things to you.

• OR just bcz they think that she doesn't looks good. Why do people like u have to make reasons for everything? IF A GUY THINKS THAT SHE DOESN'T LOOKS GOOD , ITS JUST HIS OPINION. wth is that insecure/ego thing? by the way she changed to "anonymous" before i see her pic so dont think that i am one of those who said that she doesn't looks good. BUT HONESTLY ! If a guy says that she in his opinion she does not looks good , then he means it !

• I can say nothing because I don't see you.

• Pink is very becoming on you... ?

• I thought the same! I almost called catfish on how good it looked on her :O

• @zorro8888 dude she's totes a catfish nobody can pull off pink like that.

• Wow I should have known... we've been bamboozled!!
      I reverse searched that picture and guess what... It's all over the place.

• Umm.. There's no pic of you... o. O

• not the most ugliest but everyone is beautiful in their own way no one has the right to judge anyone so any rude comments you may get dont worry about you may have not have asked this Q.

• No pic?""filler

• People are brutal hun.. Honestly, you look fine. Eyebrows could use some shaping but pretty smile, sweet face! I wouldn't worry too much about what others say.

• Where's the darn pic?

• Where is the pic? Then I'll tell you if Jesus needs to touch you face. What an awful comment!