Guys, do I look good to you?

I'm kind of self conscious and would like some honest opinions about how I look or if any guys could be attracted to me. So, please help me out? Thank you :)

Guys, do I look good to you?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Not being mean, but until you lose the weight it's hard to really say. My guess is that you would be really pretty if you were at a healthy weight. But it's clear you're overweight as it shows in the face. Even if the picture doesn't show an obvious double chin or anything, facial shape makes it noticeable.

Not pointing it out to make you feel bad, just giving you the honest truth. I can tell you have pretty eyes, and I am pretty sure that when you lost the weight the other prominent features of your face would shine through more.

Most people don't find overweight attractive because it hides the gender specific features. Feminine and masculine features are covered up when overweight. Since those gender specific features are what attract people, you lose that physical appeal.

What Guys Said 19

• 0|0
  • I think you're a pretty girl with a sweet face.

• nice but with thinner eyebrows u would b better basically!

• Your alright if you had a good personality I'd date you you would just have to prove yourself more I'll give you above average.

• I just commented on your photo the other day, and you STILL have a really short, cute face, and I love your dark eye brows and eyes!

• You're cute.

• I honestly care about personality a lot more than looks.

• Why do ask this so often here? You need to work on a lot of things and then come back here and ask. you're not gonna change overnight, so stop asking this question daily.

• I usually ask more to get a different audience and perspective. I didn't exactly realize that it's a small community.

• you look nice but not my type : )

• No, face looks to chubby

• Looking good

• You are hot!!! I will tell you every time you post it ;-)

• I think you're really cute. As long as your personality is right, I'd go for you.

• you're cute

• Bask in glory while you can

• U r truly beautiful yes i said it i really like u

• cute as teddy..

• you have a nice face. i'd give a 7/10

• I much prefer your first pic. You look extremely attractive to me in that one. Not so much in the second.