Um, how do I look?

I don't want a number or anything, just some feedback, mainly on the physical features of my face; I badly need a haircut, and really should shave. XD

Also; tips on what I should do with my head and facial hair? Aaaanyway... Here ya go!

Um, how do I look?
P. S. Trying to look sexy is for the WEEEAAAK!

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut your hair short (not buzz though) and dye it dark brown

• Ooh, yeah? I actually have an appointment to get it cut, er, tomorrow I believe. At a salon (because I have no idea what to ask for (and that's basically asking for a barber to butcher you)); what should I ask for specifically?

Also: why dark brown?

• Oh. Right. XD

Hmm, ya know, I do have a more tannish color to my skin, as opposed to a white or porcelain color; never noticed that before! I always thought white people were just different shades of, well, white. XD That'd be extremely racist if I wasn't white... =P

Thank you, madam, you have been a font of knowledge! I guess I'll make you Most Helpful Comment, even though you're anonymous =P

• You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 10

• Your doing everything right. I would not have any real recommendations for you.

• Keep the facial hair and just tidy up the haircut and I'd say you are definitely good to go.

• Thanks! =D

Any specific suggestions for my hair? I have no idea at all on how I should get it cut, much less style it! =P

• Depends on your personality... I've always liked short with a little spike in the front but then again I am a teenager who is mostly basing her opinion off of teenage boys :p But if that is a hairstyle that college age and above men get than that one :p

• Lol! I don't know! XD

• i think the girl that said to cut it kinda short & dye it dark brown was right. I think that'd look good. as for facial hair yeah keep it!

• Keep the facial hair, cut the hair

• Love the facial hair, suits you very well.

• You look good. Personally I don't mind the hair if it goes nicely with your personality

• Thanks for the praise :3

I like mine longish and slightly disheveled, but it's getting annoying now. =P

• You are cute... I think a darker hair color would suit you better but that's just my opinion.

• Thanks XD

Hmm, yeah, I'm getting that a lot! I think I may try dyeing it (never dyed my hair before). Perhaps I'll love it! :3

• Omg you kind of look like Jay from the Inbetweeners. I say the hair is fine as it is.

• I had to look him up. I can kinda see the similarities! Thanks? XD

Are you saying that I shouldn't even get it cut?

• So that you don't have to stalk me ;P

Before and after having it cut: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1437033-welp-here-s-the-before-after-as-promised-better

• Haha much appreciated ^^b

• facial hair is nice an your hair is long enough to keep it like that

• Fix your hair, everything else is okay.

What Guys Said 7

• You need a new haircut lol you look too young with that one :p

• Thanks for the input! I'm getting it cut tomorrow. =P

• Yeah yeah. XD Thanks for the suggestions! :3

Also, got it cut! You may judge it here, if you want: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1437033-welp-here-s-the-before-after-as-promised-better

• Looks great! You looking a lot more like your age now :D

• Lose the 12 year old haircut bro.

• More like "12 weeks of unchecked growth" XD

What do you suggest as a good haircut?

• Something short that fits well. I'm no good with fashion but I'd say trust your barber with the specifics. You'll find better advice from a girl most likely lol

• You kinda look like Jay lf the inbetweeners;)

• I never knew Kurt Cobain had a son

• Look like an average European dude. Get a spikey hair or a comb over would suit you better. Dont feel bad for looking average. Only looks doesn't determind your attractiveness
    ~from an average Asian dude

• Honestly, I just wanted to be sure I'm not horrendous XD

Beyond that, looks aren't a big worry for me. As you said: looks aren't the only factor in attactiveness! Not that being attractive is even my top priority =P

• I reckon, a crewcut would suit you.

• Like a psycho doing 25 years to life.