Do I sound like I look like id be a jerk?

Long dark brown hair (super curly) , blue/grey/green eyes, 5'7, 14 , hour glass shape , thick , quiet but wen im around friends im constantly making them laugh and were always smile , white teeth , and big lips if u saw me in real life what would u think of me?

Updates:
I mean like wen i meet people they say things like "i thought ud be a snob" or "you look like ud be one of those white ******* but ur not" ... i never know wen im bein insulted hahahaha
Sorry i dont cuss thats y i put *******

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Id think your
    A Long dark brown hair (super curly) , blue/grey/green eyes, 5'7, 14 , hour glass shape , thick , quiet but wen your around friends your constantly making them laugh and were always smile , white teeth , and big lips.

Impossiable to get an idea online.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• Loads of people assume that pretty girls are snobby.. and yes, if you're pretty then you're most likely going to get people who think you're a snob. Just prove them wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol "jerk"... and no appearance has nothing to do with personality. I can't tell anything about you as a person other than the descriptions of how you are with your friends. Based off of that, you sound like a sweet girl (:

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd assume you were a snob cause pretty girls usually are snobby.

1|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't think anything. You also don't sound like a jerk.

I would not think anything because I would not notice

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want to be friends

1|0
    0|0