Help me with an experiment?

Help me with an experiment?

It is said that if we were to see ourselves through other peoples eyes we wouldn't recognize ourself. we are so used to picking apart our appearance that we see ourself completely differently than other people do. I chose a random picture of me and can find many things that I think are "wrong" with myself. Guys (girls too!) do you see anything wrong with my appearance? anything that stands out as "bad" to you? Be honest, it won't hurt my feelings ;) Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have to point out any physical flaws. You've done that on your own. As long as you feel comfortable with them. For example I consider myself above average in physical appearance to the opposite sex, shit the same sex for that matter. But I embrace my flaws and it's all good. I'll say something like "Yea I know I have a big forehead, thick eyebrows, and my nose is kinda wide and my hair looks stupid most of the time. But chicks still dig me and I dig me." With a big smile. I'm just glad I was fortunate to be born with decent genetics like straight teeth, a high metabolism, intelligence and so on. Embrace your flaws and love them because they could be worse.

• I embrace my flaws too. I am extremely grateful for all the lord has blessed me with :)

What Guys Said 22

• What's with the darkness under your eyes? Everything else about you is very very cute. Makes me smile.

• It is a very good pic and your profile pic is nice too - Only thing I see is the parting in the hair, it is a bit strange but very minor. Overall I think you are gorgeous.

• Strange question, but here goes.

Your right eye lazes a bit. Your forehead appears slightly large. You seem to have a gap in your hair, but that might just be the light.

No offense! Enough positive assets to "make up for it", if you will, but you didn't ask for that :)

• An experiment? Well, okay and only because you asked.

What would strike me as wrong is that you are adorable and want to be able to have something to fix. Leave you alone. You are fine as you are. Love that smile, love those eyes, love that hair, love it all...

Sorry, I'm not going to make something up and try and find something wrong with you.

• Im being really honest here and not just trying to win brownie points or kiss ass but I really couldn't find any feature about you I didn't like. If I was really really trying to be critical maybe a slightly large forehead but honestly even that is minute to not at all. Especially if you had even a slight amount of bangs that would disappear.

So truthfully, there isn't much I can be critical of. Every feature, as far as I'm concerned, falls in the attractive category.

• Well, I thought for a moment you were wearing cat-ears, and I now see you aren't, so THAT is definitely bad; get some cat ears! =P

Well, hmm. In this picture, I think you look pretty badass! A few awesome, cutting one-liners and you'd be a villainess, and that's awesome in my book! =D

Um, personally, I don't like bleach-blonde; a bit cliche. That's the only thing I can see!

• Fishing for insults? That's a new one, props! As far as what's wrong, I'd say that you're wearing too much makeup around your eyes, other than that you're quite pretty.

• No, you look lovely. Don't tell anyone else what you think is wrong with you. You'll look ridiculous if you do that... Yes your hypothesis is true. You see a million things wrong with you I don't see any objective flaws.

• I see a couple of things that I don't think look bad at all but because you're overly critical you see it as a problem.

• I'm picky, but you're cute. Awesome smile. Makes you look upbeat, friendly and approachable. Not crazy about the combo of dark eyebrows with blonde hair, but that's just me. Not sure if those are dark spots under your eyes or just the pic. Overall, you're cute and better looking than 90% of the girls that ask to be rated here.

• Nah. You're Captivating.
    Plus ur armed with an infectious smile.
    So yea. Hold ur head high Ms. Bunny.

• I looked at that picture for awhile and I don't see anything wrong with you. You're a beautiful girl just the way you are

• No I don't see anything wrong you are really pretty! That smile tho <3 Keep it up!

• What a strange game to play.

• The only thing I see wrong with you is that you see things wrong with yourself. It breaks my heart when I see people struggle with self image. Its the saddest thing because you know they are worth so much but you wish they knew it too.

• Nooooooope. I think you are beautiful just the way you are.

• You want a rate?, just say "rate me". No need to get all poetic about it. Girl you a dime

• I'd smash then I'd smash again

• Nothing wrong with you, perfect the way you are :)

• you look awesome nonetheless, but your really tiny lips stands out

• Of course, you're crazy pretty, you didn't expect dudes to say any different did you?

• I've been called ugly on more than one equation. Isn't it weird how the definition of beauty is so different between different groups of people? Thanks for the anwser!

• Haha *occasion

• Your smile is a bit horizontal. It's a nice smile, but it looks really long and flat. Your left eye (eye on the right side) looks a bit swollen underneath. It might just be from too much eye shadow. For how high your eyebrows are.. your eyes are really low. This kind of makes it look like you've just woken up but trying your hardest to make your eyes wide open as if you've been up all day.

• I instantly vomitted uncontrollebly upon seeing this picture.

What Girls Said 6

• big forehead but i got one too... just means we are extra smart lol... u got some darkness under your eyes but thats all i see that could be "wrong"... both things are not wrong tho cause they make u who u r... and i wish i was as pretty as u lol...

• No not at all!! You have natural beauty... Be proud of it... 😊

• You have a big forehead, big forehead = big brains

• You're so pretty! And you have such a good smile!! <3

• Big forehead, too round of eyebrows, no lips, mousy looking nose, thin hair.

I think exotic women are more attractive personally. But don't take this to heart. I say what I see.

• No upper lip