Tips on how to get a clear face?

I don't get many pimples but when I do it's only once a month, however, I'd like to know some of your facial routines/products that have helped you with clearing blemishes, pimples, and uneven skin tones. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Always always always remove your makeup before you go to bed. I can't stress this enough. If you leave old, left over makeup on your pillow sheets that will cause you to break out!

change your sheets and pillows once every week. Change the pillows more often though. And its more optional if you have silk pillows and sheets. Less harsh on the skin and also proven go be good for your hair!

Tone your face every night before bed. Simple, garnier and clearasil are good. Simple is good for sensitive skin!

What Guys Said 3

• My facial routine is painful, but cheap and effective. If I ever get a feeling like my face is greasy I usually apply rubbing alcohol to a cotton swab and wipe down my face (burns pretty bad).
    I also use a facial scrub on a daily basis (it will make your skin very sensitive until you get used to it).
    Although this sounds horrible the results are always consistent. I never get break outs anywhere.

• The only thing I do is wash my face regularly drink mainly water only and I take " Zinc for Acne " Supplements

• to get complexion like mine u have to be a sick cunt

What Girls Said 3

• Hey my face is almost cleared out I just have little scar. Do you have oily skin or combination skin?

• I have a combination my tzone is oily

• But makeup fix it.

• Try not to put on any moisture if you hv oily skin. Use a good toner after washing your face. It helps a lot

• if you struggle with it, start eating healtry
    if it s just a thing you get form time to time just moisturize and keep your face as clean as possible

• Well I had struggled with acne since 4th grade and I had it worse than normal so I had to use accutane (which obviously you don't) I had tried every wash and the only one that helped was neutrogena naturals. Definitely made my skin more clear