I got the hawk, how do I look?

I got the hawk, how do I look?
I got my Mohawk today, what do you all think?

• Great!!!
  • Fuck that shit!
Oh, and I've heard it looks like Puck on glee, does it? Cause he's fuckin boss (His hair/look. The guy was a douche, still an amazing character though)

Most Helpful Girl

• haha it does look kinda like puck... except way younger bc the actor was like 25 when the show started lol i think i am too old to judge but if you like it then good!

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 11

• I am sorry to have to tell you this but who ever did your Dew It looks bad It should be looking like Mr T Or Bird man Chris Anderson of the Miami Heat. It looks flat it does not stick straight up in the air and you have way to much hair on the sides of your head. When I first saw this thread I was thinking alright way to go I was going to tell you that until I sat the haircut. I am sorry but redo it and come back here Thursday night and come get me. Not trying to be mean or a wise ass here just being honest

• I mean, I guess I'd put my penis in you.

• I wish you'd ask before getting it.
    It could have been worse so not bad.

• Ok you made this decision to do this. Now you got to own it. So rock it. Like what @HuckyHucky said Personally not my style so fuck that shit

• You don't look very happy with it. I would've been ecstatic with the hair in high school.

• You look fine. Stop worrying about what other people think so much.

• My grandpa always said when he saw a mohawk "he'd get more attention if he put a pile of shit on his head."

• Looks more like a longer military crew cut to be honest but that's just me.

• This is one of those decisions that you'll look back like 5-10 years from now and be like "lol look at that idiot.. oh wait its me lol I was so stupid"

• I mean I already am the scene kid... So the whole highschool experience is probably gonna be an "ohhh, oh god" memory 😊

• Dude, you're showing yourself to the people of the internet. Smile!

• Afraid of my own reflection