Name a celebrity who is considered "very attractive" that you do not find attractive?

Thought this would be interesting!! In my opinion, i don't think Kate Upton is attractive. & i think Ryan Gosling is okay looking but not as great as everyone thinks!

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

• scarlett johansson. i don't think she's attractive at all

2|0
    1|2

What Guys Said 14

• Ariana Grande, easily. I wouldn't say she's unattractive, but definitely overrated, and not attractive at all to me. Even though she's like 20 something I think, she looks 13 and it weirds me out a little honestly.
    jojowright.com/.../...-grande-wallpaper-3-free.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Kate Upton kind of reminds me a modern day Marilyn Monroe but i think most of her appeal is her huge boobies but i don't think its a productive thing to judge celebrities looks i don't care enough about then to think about then that much i would be happy to judge them on there movies or acting skills let me know when that post comes up

0|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift.. I don't know I just don't see it
    Kate Upton too! Most guys just like her because of her boobs

0|0
    0|1
    • ew taylor swift is so true. she's so damn skinny

• Omg there are soooo many.

Johnny Depp: How the fuck is this guy raved about? I don't get it... If he wasn't famous no one would second glance his way.

Clay Matthews: Lmao. Okay he is a big dude... Besides that I really am confused with the female obsession.

There are so many more. I have no time for that though. I think it boils down to money and fame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Angelina Jolie

0|0
    0|1
  • I was gonna say Kim K, but that'd be a lie.
    It is what it is.
    I'd also say Kate Upton, probably Arianna Grande, Nicki Minaj. Probably all the singers in their set.
    Plenty more I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kaley Cuoco

I don't know why, I just don't see the appeal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just about all of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any of the Kardashians or Jenners are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • kim kardashian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ryan Gosling
    Cameron Diaz
    Kate Upton

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Aniston, Charlize Theron (I usually prefer blondes but she is not my type), Halle Berry (I don't like girls with short hair), Eva Longoria (I've seen much prettier Latina girl than her), Marilyn Monroe (Never liked fake blondes), Elizabeth Taylor (Not my type), Rachel Leigh Cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim K. Well, actually any of the Kardashians and Jenners. I just don't see it

I LOVE Kate Upton. And, as for Ryan, if I was gay, I'd date him

0|0
    0|0
  • Rosie O'Donnell

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I always get soooo many downvotes or "hate" spam cuz of this:

Ladies:
    -Jennifer Lawrence. Don't get me wrong, she isn't ugly. But she isn't drop dead gorgeous either. NOT IN MY OPINION JLAW FANS, DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS ONE MEASLY OPINION.
    -Kate Upton. Not my type, but I guess I can see why others rave about her personalititties.
    -Nicki Minaj. Before her surgeries she looked wayyy worse. But I still don't get why so many guys put her on a pedestal. I guess them curves tho

Guys:
    -Brad Pitt. He's meh. But not a sexy beast.
    -Denzel Washington. I'm sorry, not my type at all.
    -Channing Tatum. He reminds me of Goro from Mortal Kombat, I don't know why. So I'd say he's ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to say Halle Berry. She looks like a man to me.

There are so many celebs that I consider average or even unattractive but everyone thinks they are extremely hot.
      Gustos son gustos
      We all like different things.

• Leonardo Dicaprio present day.
    I did think he was very cute when he was younger in the movie Titanic yah. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate Upton, Benedict Cumberbatch, there's more but I'm drawing a blaaaank.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johansson. She's okay, but everyone acts like she's gorgeous and I just don't think she is. I don't see what the big deal is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate Upton, Angelina Jolie, and Lupita Nyong'o.
    I just don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin bieber, Zac efron and Johnny depp

0|0
    0|0
  • Zac Efron and Harry Styles are both really meh to me

0|0
    0|0
  • George clooney

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Aniston
    Liam Hemsworth

0|1
    0|1
  • Taylor Lautner, loki from the movie Thor, Bradley Cooper, Matthew Mcconaughey

0|0
    0|1
  • Everyone in Hollywood. I find no celebrity attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner, but I think Kendall is gorgeous. As for guys Channing Tatum I just don't see it no into him at all.

0|0
    0|0