Rate me 1-10 :3 ?

rate me 1-10  :3 ?

i just want an honnest opinion on my looks; and maybe some advice too

Most Helpful Guy

• You look a little bit half Asian half Caucasian. You're definitely pulling it off with the hat, therefore I rate you a high 8 or 9. I've know many beautiful women from the industry that I used to work and that is the only reason you didn't get a 10.

• thank you, i love when people say i look a bit Asian

What Guys Said 17

• I would give you an 8. You look really good for your age. I bet you gonna look way hotter once you find your fashion style and/or turn 21+. You will be extremely gorgeous at the age of 26-28. Lets meet in 10 years? haha

Your name tells me that you are Romanian or Moldavian but you look like some of your ancestors came from present Russia (kalmyks/siberian tatars etc) or Turkish (crimean tatars etc) ethnicity.

• I can't give you advice, but you are gorgeous! Love the almond-shaped eyes, the full lips, the curl of your hair, your elegant long neck and squared shoulders.

• your face us gorg

• I rate you a 9.5, by the way are you mixed? Lebanese descent? You looks so Asian

• I get this from manny people and frankly i have no ideea. yet teoretically since my father's family is from an area close to the black sea, it is possibel that i'm somehow biracial or smth

• maybe mongolion from genghis khan invasions

• @hypno-trip Yeah indeed, in someways her face looks like Mongols.

• Really? Ur georgous and u should know it. Plus u have a hidden freaky side to u that u seem to hide. Let ur freaky flag fly and let ur imagination go, in all aspects of ur life. Ure amazing and im a very good judge of character.

• i feel like i am myself most of the time, i'm not hiding anything, thaks anyway

• didn't mean ure hidden something. its a figure of speech. meaning behind close doors u seem to be more free of thoughts. shows in your eyes, dress and posture i which the pic was took. maybe im wrong but just an assumption. anyways ur just fine and should be happy with ur looks.

• You are a great looking girl.

• Your face is pretty but that hat needs to be thrown in the garbage.

• no rates but you are looking fantastic

• Extremely attractive

• I would say 8.5

• you kind of look like this girl i use to date in high school 9/10 just curious what is your ethnicity?

• I don't know but you're attractive and I would date you ;)

• To me you're stunningly gorgeous. Somewhere close to 10/10. Should I learn Romanian for you?

• Selena Gomez?

• 7/10 .
    Remove that thing around ur neck :/

• 9.5 you're sexy ;)

• 9.1 If you get a little bit of sun, you could be a 9.2 or even 9.3

• i'm not always that pale, thank you

What Girls Said 7

• You're beautiful, I love your eyes, they're very intense.

• you are very pretty :)

• Very pretty! :) keep rocking the hats

• thank you, i will ! :*

• You're really pretty. What's your ethnicity?

• from what i know I am caucasaian but i look a bit Asian i guess

• Alright, well you're really pretty so I'll give you a 10 :)

• maybe genghis khan huns invading Europe

• your are pretty.

• you're gorgeous!

• What make up are you wearing? Love the intense eyes

• shimery highliter black eyeliner and masacra <3