Girls, please post your photos if you think you are sexy , good looking , beautiful , hot , gorgeous and what you think the a guy would rate you?

Well i add stuff about your self . Think of this as Gag top model lol. It just fun. Please make sure we see your face and body ;)

Updates:
Hello all i was just curious to see what people would do say on here by posting a stupid question and we i did get a few comments and thank you. Was most probably a stupid question sorry for that and thanks for comments and help ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't it be much easier for u to go on an online dating site?

1|0
    0|1
    • Yeah it most probably would but there to make fakes on there and well i tried that. I suck. Only ever had one girlfriend. You are a beautiful lady i must say :)

• Show All
    • U probably live in a different continent anyway:p

• Yeah i live in Australia :)

What Girls Said 4

• Being compared to other girls and rated by random guy/guys over the internet, oh boy does that sound fun.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yes it can be fun. :) i just seeing what happens

• Maybe i'm just a bitch but i'm tired of seeing questions where competitions are created to compare and judges a woman's beauty. I can appreciate a pretty girl just as much as someone else but stop the competitions, ratings and judgement bullshit please.

• Fair enough and you not a bitch it was wrong to post something like this.

• are you using these to wack off?

0|0
    0|0
    • No it was because i was bored but i realize it a stupid question.

• ... are you serious right now

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure it just fun and i am bored. I dont like been single i want to find a girl that i can spend time making happy :)

• so you want women to share that much information while you post as anonymous? Show us pictures of your face and body to judge.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha i know i won't get rated very hi last time i olny got a high as 7 and a average of 6 . So i Keep self unknown for now.