Guys, does boobs size matter a lot?

• yes
    20% (13)
  • no
    56% (36)
  • depends
    24% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is the most important factor;if you love and if u love truly, you will be blind of it; so nothing else matters, just her... For me if i love i don't care these details :) <3

What Guys Said 25

• If we are simply talking about the look of boobs and nothing else then I say that their shape is more important than their size. In my opinion the best are the kind that are close together, and filled round in shape. So, saggy and really thin/pointy are not attractive.
    That is my opinion. Every other guy has his own opinion.

• I prefer boobs that are on the small side of normal. I don't want a pair of 38DD's swinging and hitting me in the head. Smaller boobs make a girl look young and innocent. On a petite girl, 34A may look fine. I think most guys are happy if they get to suck on a pair of nipples, regardless of the size of the boobs they're attached to. I don't like big areolae; the perfect size is as big as a quarter.

• In the same way that penis size matters.

It doesn't matter so long as you are within the average range. But the farther to either extreme you go, the more it matters.

• No I love a girls ass way more than her boobs anyway. Her ass does a better job of arousing me.

• Thanks to the girl that up voted me. I would be keen to have a chat with you if your keen. :)

• i appreciate your opinion. i love to trace the jawline, then kiss the lips :)

• Thank you and wow I love what you like to do that sounds very hot and sexy. 😄

• I like breasts. I like them big and small, perky and otherwise... I like the nipples, the outside curve of the breast, the cleavage, whether it's deep or not-so-deep and the underside, which might show if she's wearing a small bikini or crop top with no bra...

• No breast size with girl doesn't matter to me i like a girl for who
    she is ;)

• As long as they fit the girls body type it doesn't really matter to me at all. Pretty low on the list of whats important :)

• some one mentioned boobs so where zee boobs? :D

But really some guys have preferences, but if the guy just won't go out with some one based solely on boob size its a little shallow

• Yes it does to me.

But it does vary based on the proportions of the girl's body/rib cage, etc.

I like being honest

• Yes, they'd better be B or smaller!

• All natural boobs I love them, but what I don't like is what breasts look like after a woman has kids ( areola gets enlarged) and fake boobs Ew, the worst thing a woman can do is get some fake dd breasts

• Not to me...

• For me not really

• For me boob size means nothing. I love boobs of all sizes and will enjoy playing with, sucking on and cumming on boobs of any size.

What is a turn off for me is fake boobs. Keep them small and natural, please don't blow them up like balloons.

• Okay well im a guy who prefers smaller topped girls but always ends up with larger topped girls And in my own opinion no it doesn't personality and unique traits are far more important anything physical is literally icing on the cake. Hope that helps

• shit i picked a on accident, but i dont believe boob size matters, all boobs are awesome, i prefer a pretty face and beautiful smile (:

• yes if you have a flat chest then thats a problem

• Yes it does :D

• Shape is more important to me than size the same when it comes to butts

• Only for tit fucking, otherwise no.

• love to play big boobs

• They're cool as long as they're recognizable

• A little..
    -Should not be too large.
    -Should not be too small.

• keep in mind that most men on here have no standards, size does matter

• For me it doesn't.