Guys, which girl looks better ( pic)?

please choose one for poll purpose hehe :)
Guys, which girl looks better ( pic)?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Something similar was asked the day before. In this one something is driving me towards the girl on the right.

What Guys Said 10

• I swear that I have seen these very same girls in a similar question yesterday and I'm gonna answer the same as I did back then - too much makeup to know how they really look like.

• Although they are the same girl;
    The RHS photo has a nicer face than the LHS girl. You look more naturally pretty.
    The LHS photo shows off your body more, however I'm not saying that the body on the RHS pic is bad.

• I like girl on right

• The one on the right.

• The one on the left looks much prettier. Although the picture quality for the girl on the right is very blurry.

• The second girl.

• Both look good but maybe the second girl^^

• For me, the right-hand picture looks classier and more attractive.

• The pic on the right is lower quality so I can't tell to well. But I'm gonna have to say the one on the right still looks better

• There's no poll...

The lighting and make up is different, and as they look quite similar anyway I can't really choose one. From what I can discern (the dress obscures things a bit) the physique is quite similar too. So I can't decide.