Which look was best?

which look was best?

• red long hair
  • dark long hair
  • brown long hair
  • brown short hair

Most Helpful Guy

• reddddd basically

What Guys Said 8

• They all look really good. They all look different, convey different personalities, but you pull all of them off very well.

I picked bottom right as my favourite, as it looks the most funky and fun. I'm a game designer, I like things that are creative and whimsical. So I have a bias there, but I really think you do pull it off really well.

Long brown with a t-shirt looks a lot more 'girl next door'. Top left with the red hair looks more hip, it looks like someone who follows trends more closely and morphs along with them. Top right looks more sultry, more seductress.

All of them work well.

• For stand out effect long red will do it.

• The one with the hat, but I think that's because that pic has the best smile. Or rather, the nearest to a smile. Need more smile!

• Your hair is super thick. If start laying it and lay off the color. Your face has a great shape so it should take center stage.

• Bottom right

• the one with the Jack Daniel's shirt

• :D for sure :D

• I voted D. Maybe it's the hat...

No, the red doesn't look like natural red hair, and the dark hair doesn't look natural either. I also like the style of the shorter brown hair (even though I generally prefer long hair). Anyway that's the one in which she's most attractive to me.

What Girls Said 5

• The brown hair looks more natural on you.

I chose red. I don't know why. You look good with red hair.

• All of them?
    But the bottom left is my favorite I think on you.

• I cannot decide. Both? >.>

• so brown is the color! <3

• Wait, I change my mind. The picture in the bottom right corner looks the cutest, but the reddish long hair looks nice too. Root up keep has to suck though :/

• Both pics on the right.

• brown long hair!