How Do I Look? People are never honest with me?

People are never honest with me. So... what do you think?

http://oi59.tinypic.com/wqqzgo.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello :D... wow :l... you just need a sexy/simple makeover... your hair is cool but shape it up into a style instead of the boy cut... now try smiling... the watch is cool but you need something that is like "wow i need to see your time!!" what your wearing is simple and kinda guyish... im guessing your a tomboy... if not then sorry... you can work on the style you just haven't found the time for im guessing :D don't forget to smile!! :D so that totals it to a 5/10 but don't worry you look good as you regardless of what others think :3

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 4

• gow long hair and get a sexy pair of glasses

• Ditch the glasses, change your wardrobe, grow out your hair (or get extensions), try wearing some makeup and SMILE for god's sake. Smiling can make anyone look a 100000000000 times more attractive

• Lose the boy haircut.
    It takes away your femininity.

• You look ugly.
    People are never honest with cause they care about you and don't want you to be heartbroken.