Is my disability offputting or my looks or both or neither?

Here's a photo of me (about a year old but is the best in showing my wheelchair fully to present my full disability): http://tinypic. com/r/wv7f5y/8

I have no sort of mental disability or anything and I'd like to think and hope I'm seen as a nice bloke but I never seem to get any female attention.

Do you think this is because of my disability or my looks or would neither or which put you off?

• Disability
  • Looks
  • Neither
    Vote C
  • Both
    Vote D
  • See Results
    Vote E
Remove the space after the. in the link for it to work

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't see pic but judging by ur profile u seem cute. Iv dated guys in wheelchairs, doesn't bother me, and I like to have a go in the electric ones :)

• It's good to hear that there's people out there who don't mind dating guys in wheelchairs, thank you :)

• Spinal Muscular Atrophy

• Thanks for MHO

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• you are cute and a guy in a wheelchair shouldn't be judged because of the wheelchair, they should be judged by their personality like everyone else should be

• Just not met the right girl yet :)

What Guys Said 1