Why do I feel ugly all the time?

I'm a 17 year old girl, I wear a headscarf, and a lot have said that I'm pretty but I don't feel like I am, I feel like I'm ugly and that no one will like me and I know that my confidence is below zero :( I need help

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not ugly my friend :) and you are a Muslim, we know that faith is what make us beautiful and Allah said in the Quran [We have certainly created man in the best of stature] ( 95:4 )... Be thankful and more confident about the way you look :)

• Which one are you in the picture?

• Thank you soo much that made me feel really good :) and I'm the one on the left

• I'm glad that I could make you feel good (الحمد لله)
      And wallahi you are very beautiful my dear... Your smile is gorgeous :)

What Guys Said 4

• It is your culture - Doesn't take away from the fact you have a lovely face.

• it's ok, that is your tradition... it takes away beauty, but no matter just wear more brighter color headscarf

• you are pretty from your profile picture

• because u are a jdbfkjdhfjdsblfjhdsf

What Girls Said 6

• nobody can help u in that category guuurrlll but im pretty sure weve all been there and when i say all i mean ALL... you yourself gotta accept it or do what other girls do put a load of makeup on...

• Very few people feel like they actually feel attractive at your age... You eventually learn to at least like the way you look :D

• you look pretty tbh

• If either girl in your icon is you, I think you are very pretty!

• Girl, how to help u?
    u are definitely cute... just be yourself...

• you are quite pretty