Guys, flat-chested girls. Opinions?

What do you think of girls with flat chests? My friend and I are both in that category and we've joked about it a lot (I joke about being built like Peter Pan, especially when I wear a sports bra while running, because I'm 5'4, 112lbs, and barely an A cup). So what do you honestly think? Not your type? Cute? Weird?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a single FOOK is given.
    I don't care if she's 77ZZZZZZ or 23AAA , I don't care if she's splitting watermelons with her bosoms or someone is using her chest as a chopping board.

I believe it's how it all comes together. As long as it's in harmony with rest of the body , its GOOD as gravy!
    If it doesn't it doesn't matter what the measurements are.

Even if it isn't if you fake it till you make it , I say to you you won't just make it , you'll rock it.

So I say...
    It's all in how you carry it.

SO yes!
    She too can be cute!

What Guys Said 28

• It's cute. But seriously, don't joke about 'looking like a boy' or 'looking like a 12 year old girl'.

You really don't want to be telling any guy who thinks you're attractive he must be gay and/or a pedophile. I know you're just kidding, but you don't need to feed into him thinking 'no no i must like large breasts'

• I haven't thought about how guys would think of that comment. I usually say it around my friends. But I'll definitely reconsider saying it around a guy. xD

• Girls with flat chests are likely to be insecure about them. For practical purposes, flat chests dont bother me at all, nor do I have a preference beyond a dislike for absurdly large breasts (havent seen them in person apart from morbidly obese women).

A cute girl is cute because she's cute as a person, not because of her chest.

• It's funny how girls I've talked about this with are actually insecure about it (going as far as to wear padding to look bigger). But I honestly wouldn't change it at all. I refuse padding or any of that. Sure, I'm flat, but it sure makes running easier and it fits my body shape. xD

• That's a positive way of looking at it. More power to you, glad it works.

• I really don't mind.

• Have a pretty face? Then don't worry about it. A pretty face is the top concern for the overwhelming majority of man (about 75%).

• A girl having a flat chest would make me kind of sad when it comes to that part of her look but if other things about her (including her personality and other things not related to looks) satisfy me then I will be totally happy with her.
    It would make me feel like an ass if I turned down a girl only because she didn't have the boobs I like. I don't wanna be an ass.

• You've said you don't like them and that's fine. You don't have to pretend to like something you don't as ultimately your unhappiness will come through and that's not good for anyone

• My fav ,,,, wear something like this : (i.ebayimg.com/.../s-l1000.jpg) with a jeans , a snapback and a converse shoe. And u will look amazing ! (in my opinion)

• I don't care about one particular thing about a women, I care about the whole package via her personality, appearance, etc... You guys are beautiful just the way you are.

• Don't care at all...

• I love 'em. Petite women are called funsize for a reason!

• This is asked a lot on here these days hahaha, but like I always say, flat-chested girls are better, big boobs do nothing for me, but small ones are much more attractive

• As a guy looking at girls, I never get attracted to breasts. I love them, don't get me wrong, but it depends on the girl. In most ways I see flat chests cute and I actually prefer smaller breasts, but only if I think the girl is attractive.

• I prefer flat

• I like all kinds of titties... there is nothing wrong with little boobies. So I say cute.

• you guys are fine. i like you as much as girls who have a full chest

• Small boobs are as nice as medium and big boobs.

• I dont really care. As long as your pretty, thats all that counts

• Doesn't matter if you're pretty.

• would date only if the personality matches
    i dont really care for breast size

• Girls with flat chests can either be meek, shy and unattractive... or absolutely stunning in my opinion!

Take Sharni Vinson. OMFG she's hot
    http://ep7.xhcdn.com/000/075/997/828_1000.jpg

Fit, slim, pert and KNOWS she sexy. She carries it all off so well and makes her flat chest one of her biggest assets!

• Just make sure your butt is on point and you got nothing to worry about

• Does the opinion of a single bloke from South London honestly matter?

• not attracted to it, unless you have some good ass curves u might as well stick with wearing some baggy shit

• It's not preferable, but as long as her face is pretty that's the main thing, (appearance-wise).

• Love it more ;-)

• Well hugs, chest bumps and titty fucks are not as fun with them...

• I love small breasts. It's like the perfect body type to me. Firm and perky :)

• Adorable, honestly one of the things I look for physically. I have no idea why, I guess I just see large boobs as flabs of fat and skin, but small ones complement girls nicely.

• Perfect :) that is sexy