Do you guys think this is too skinny?

The truth will hurt but its fine... but anyways im trying to gain weight but its hard for me... i trued doing squats proteirn shakes etc.. and I don't know if its working... i want to get thick but i need help... any more ideas?

Do you guys think this is too skinny?

Any ideas on how to gain weight for those who gain weight slowly...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're fine. A few pounds might help but you are not in any trouble. Try eating healthy foods that simply have more calories.
    Example: Replace yogurt with ice cream. I'm sure you've heard people say that ice cream is unhealthy. Why have we heard that? Because it has a lot of calories. But it doesn't have any bad ingredients and is not made in a bad process. So it's only bad for people who are already fat. That's just one example and suggestion.
    Do weight-lifting to build muscle. Muscle has some pretty good weight. It will be great for your heart and body along with giving you some extra weight.

• Thank you!! i definetly luke the ice cream idea. Especially with summer around the corner 😊

What Guys Said 9

• Its just normal. You'll start gaining weight anyway in about 3 or 4 years so make the most of being thin while its still easy.

If you really have to gain weight, just gain muscle. No fat.

• I think you look really great just the way you are.

• In your first pic i think you are just fine... But in the second i think you are a little too skinny... Maybe you should eat a little more and you will be fine...

• You've got the sort of body type I prefer in girls, I think you're just fine!

• I wouldn't try to gain weight if I were you. For most people, that happens naturally when they enter their 40's and 50's anyway. Being thin is a blessing; enjoy it.

• I would say your body is quite normal for your body frame as it looks quite small. I don't know much about dieting but I am sure there would be nutrition sites on net that could help.

• No, you're skinny but not TOO skinny

• You look pretty to me.

• You look great! Unfortunately I know little about weight gain as I prefer girls who keep the weight off like you at the moment :-)

What Girls Said 8

• you are not "TOO SKINNY".. you look fine

• You're not too skinny at all. You're fine

• You have a nice body

• No you are not "too skinny" you are beautiful and have a wonderful figure.

• are you a dancer :o

• you stand like my sister

• I wish!! lol

• my sister says a dance should stand like that :o you look good by the way i wish i could stay skinny easily if i dont work out every day i gain at least a pound

• you have a nice shape

• you're fine.

• Nope. I don't think that's too skinny. Have you tried calorie counting thing?