Guys, do you think girls are more beautiful/attractive with lipstick or without lipstick?

I'm going to visit my family and friends this summer. Long time no see, because I'm studying in USA now. I want to make a good impression when I go. I want to look fresh. Do you think I should buy a lipstick? If yes, which color fits a black girl better? Dark-Red, Light-red or pink-purple?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I am more into lip gloss. I think that a lot of lipsticks can be too thick. Too bold. Not sure what other way to describe what I mean. But it can depend on the occasion and what you wanna say about yourself.

• lipstick has no affect on me lol.

• Lipstick often looks good on a woman, if the color is subtle.

• id usually say pink or au natural

• Depends upon the girl actually...😊

• Depends on the setting/occasion. It's really not a big deal though unless a formal event.

What Girls Said 1

• if you're dark skinned DONOT wear red , i wear pink just because i love the color i prefer you go with something like that. not a lot of it though you dont want to look like some type of clown.