Are large foreheads really unattractive?

Heck, I'm not gonna sugar coat it I have one hell of a forehead. Im kinda self conscious about it too, but I'm not overly shy. I just want somebody elses opinion, are big foreheads considered very unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think yours is even that big 😊 we all have things we don't like about ourselves like I have a huge nose, chubby cheeks etc. Those things just make you look like you and there's always a guy out there who doesn't see our flaws but likes us for who we are. That's what I think ☺

What Guys Said 14

• Here have a look at mine i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDYwNjI4NDc5MzE.jpg read that ᕙ (^▿^-ᕙ)

• My forehead big as a mf (#^ ^#) I don't know most people don't seem to care nor do I, if I'm keeping it real with myself.

• @BelleGirl21 Never thought about it in that #Smooth #Twin

• Yay a new member!! 😄

• They are not a turn off. I hardly ever notice them. You can try doing certain hairstyles to cover up part of it.

• www.kappit.com/img/pics/201410_1719_ihcbh_sm.jpg
    I'm kidding of course. It's totally fine to have one. It's not even a deal for me.

• I am into foreheads on women, there is nothing wrong with yours at all It looks great.

• nah i'm just indifferent bout them basically

• Never thought about it till you mentioned it so I don't think it makes that much of a difference.

• No large foreheads aren't a turn off, i see no problem with your physical appearance

• You just need the right hairstyle for it.

• You're rocking it basically.

• I don't really pay attention to that its not a turn off

• Na, depends what the rest of you looks like. Never heard a guy complain about a big forehead on a good looking girl before.

• dont care rlly

• Yes, really attractive.

• You can cover it with hair , but it's not that bad

What Girls Said 8

• Embrace the sexiness of the large forehead. There's no other way around it, literally... it's huge! ;) that's what I say about mine anyways!

• I never really felt self conscious cause of it. You just gotta know which style would suit you. I like layer cut. Side bang also looks nice on girls who have broad forehead

• People say Rihanna has one. She's still considered very beautiful by a lot of people. I think that the right guy for you will like everything about you

• Your forehead is not big... I've seenn big like frankenstein... The guys have it...

• It depends on your on how your overall head looks. You look very pretty, so don't worry

• I think it depends on the person whether it looks good or not.

• there's nothing wrong with your forehead! you're really pretty, i love your eyes!

• I'm pretty sure it depends on the size of the forehead.
    assets.nydailynews.com/.../1281896a.jpg