0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 1|0
    0|0
  • None of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Um this is actually a question? Of course Selena Gomez no question! Look at her, she's gorgeous. If i would rate her one through ten she's an 11 <3www20.imagesandwallpapers.com/...gomez_hot.jpg.htm</a>

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go with Selena.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kendall has a better face, Selena has a better body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez

0|1
    0|0
  • Kendall for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to choose, I'd probably go for Selena. Not that I actually would though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena!!! She is my celebrity crush for sure. For me the Jenners don't even come close

0|0
    0|0
  • Kendall is better looking

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• : / Yikes. They're both kinda funny looking to me. I have to stare at them long enough to see the beauty but the fashion industry loves that and they're
    getting paid so who cares what tf I think!!

Selena Gomez looks like a koala which can be cute... for a koala. She has an interesting face but it's just kind of weird... like her nose is shaped like a rectangle while her face shape is like a hexagon but she has a horizontal iphone 6 shaped forehead.

Kendall Jenner... I just don't see it. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude but it's like her eyebrow line is really low like a grumpy old man and it looks like her face is being pressed down by her eyebrows.

I don't find either of them to be all that pretty. I have seen prettier females walking around randomly.

1|0
    0|1
  • Definitely Kendall. However, Selena and Kendall are both brats.

1|1
    0|1
  • I think Selena looks better but I would not say Selena is SUPER good looking - just average.

0|0
    0|1
  • They're both unappealing to me.

1|0
    0|1
  • Selene Gomez

0|1
    0|0