Girls, HI I'm new. I'm a heavily inked guy also into piercings. I have 7 genital ones. I'm thinking of getting back into serious dating?

Is 7 too much? although they all have long historical and tribal origins. I'm considering getting rid of most before getting back in the dating game. what do you think?

I thought to hell with it and got to more total now 9 lol

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have to change who you are to please others.
    If you have great attributes to bring to the table I'm sure someone would see your piercings as "minor" if it were to pose a problem to them.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it would be hot. I like tattoos and piercings on a guy, you just have to find a girl who likes them too. They will probably be a little scared at first, but you could always let them see how they like it first.

• I think whoever is dating you will probably like you for exactly who you already are, piercings or no piercings. :)

• UMMMMM... Can't tell if I'm turned on or freaked out.. lol

• While I find them interesting and hot to look at... I would be terrified of something catching or tearing. That being said, if you like yourself the way you are, you shouldn't change yourself for anyone.

• Ah you see they are designed with your partner in mind and have not rough edges. a common misunderstanding

• i think its awesome

• I wouldn't find you attractive but I'm sure there's some women out there who will. Good luck in your dating adventures! 👍🏻