Guys, thick (still skinny) girls or petite lanky girls?

• Thick girls (dat ass)
    43% (13)
  • Petite, lanky girly ( girly, cute)
    57% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Fit girl, not skinny not overweight simply average and of course she has to have a big ass but prefer them to have a big ass but not thick or overweight or else it's simply just her being fat is the reason she has a ass.

What Guys Said 6

• "thick skinny girls"... lol man. You know when i read things like this, i get the feeling that the user in question is basically trying to ask us if we think she is fat, without actually showing a picture of herself. I mean really, what does a "thick skinny" girl look like? You're under 18. just workout regularly and you'll be quite fine by the time you hit your early 20's

• I am not exactly sure what you mean, but I guess Thick.

• I think your view on being Thick is wrong compared to what we think. If you have a little tummy you are not thick. in fact a little tummy i find very sexy.

• I like lanky girls, but not "girly", I prefer assertive and dominant type of girls.

• Can you give some photos of what you mean?

• It really depends on the degrees of it.

Nobody likes an anorexic