Am I attractive at all?

The first picture is about 3 days ago, the second is a while ago for references but I've been feeling insecure lately with relationship problems and not getting a good answer from the SO.
Am I attractive at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty eyes. I like the hair in the top/1st picture much more. You got a very sweet look.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, very. You have great facial features. Amazing eyes. There is a slight issue with the bottom jaw that would bother some guys but you've already mentioned you are getting that dealt with. I don't think you need to, to be honest, and you will probably have a bit of an awkward time for a while if it swells up after the procedure, which it may, but once it's all settled it will probably give you a lot more confidence moving forward, so I suppose it's worth it in that regard.

• You seem happier in first photo - My thoughts there is something going on in second photo as you say feeling insecure.
    I don't think the issue is your appearance because it is same girl in two pics, it is how you feel about yourself. Have more confidence in yourself if you feel happy and beautiful it will show on the outside.

• You may not be a beauty queen, but you may have career in cult B-movies or low budget horror flicks. if you're familiar with Howard Stern, you may become a member of the wack pack.

• stunning like a 9, but your teeth are a bit wonky... get a dentist apointment and you will be a solid 10...

you have nice eyes and cute face

• It's not my teeth. Complicates caused me to have an overbite in elementary school and I'm getting it fixed again soon via surgery.

• Oh i see, they are going to cut open your jaw, mouth?

• No no, nothing like that. They are going to put me under and then bring my bottom jaw forward. It caused an overbite I was around 8 because of some trauma that happened to me and my parents never had the money.

• Yes you look great be happy with what you have dont sweat it

• For some reason, I just can't decide.

• Your eyes 👀 look hot 🔥 n you look better than me overall LOL 😁

• I love your eyes and your hair

• I think you have a pretty face except your skin is not great.

• Cute chick fuck the haters, they can eat a dick. Have a wonderful day.

• Yeah. No doubt.

• This a trick question?

yes you are!

• You are looking fine. Now, be happy and stop thinking about your looks.

• A fine looking young lady, yep your attractive...

• Your eyes are so pretty! I love them!

• damn your sexy. and that second picture though ( 0 ) ( 0 )

What Girls Said 10

• Holy crap you're beautiful.

• You want the truth? Well truth be told you are ugly. Not just your teeth but everything in general. Looks like you suffer from down syndrome especially in the second picture.

• That's more of an insult than anything. There is nothing wrong with people who have down syndrome. Thank you though.

• Take it as you wish. That is my opinion and if you don't like it then that's non of my business.

• @Nuri007 wow you're rough, girl and blunt. I like it! everyone else here seems to be wearing beer goggles.

• You look a little weird.

• read the comments... Complicates caused me to have an overbite in elementary school

• Well like I said, it's not my teeth, at all. It's an overbite so my lower jaw is smaller and reveals my teeth in a weird fashion. It happened when I was young and although it makes me incredibility insecure, looking normal isn't the most important thing in my life, and that's okay.

• @GinaT93 I think your putting to much of a emphasis on her flaws, i could point out your flaws too... ha

• You have very expressive eyes and pouty lips - Don't be surprised if your considered a unique beauty.

• Love your eyes :)

• Wow, your eyes.. So pretty!!!

• i love your eyes, and you shouldn't care about what people say. you're beautiful & dont let anyone tell you different!

• Yes your very gorgeous!!! so jelly.

• You're lovely, but a smile is beautiful.

• you look good EXCEPT what is going on with your teeth?

• oh ok. once they are fixed I think you'll look amazing!! you're beautiful now but you'll look even more after